Moderate Resorts

HauntedMansionFLA

Here would've my order based on where I have already stayed:
1: POFQ
2: CSR
3: CBR

FQ is nice, quaint and small. CBR is enormous with many bus stops in the resort. All are well themed but we really loved FQ. The one caveat is the pool at CSR. My daughter absolutely loved it
Rumor has it that FQ has the best bus system at WDW

SAV

The only Mod I have ever stayed at is CSR. It has the amenities of a Deluxe, but the room is mod sized. The grounds are immaculate and just beautiful. It felt like Mexico. We loved the Dig Site pool and the water slide. We were there last June and usually drive to the parks, but my wife and daughter did use the bus one day and had no issues with it. It looks HUGE on paper, but I found it really wasn't that much of a walk to get anywhere. But that could be that we were in the Cabana section which is right in the middle between the pool and the El Centro.

DarthVader

Sith Lord
POR is my favorite, but my kids (and wife) loved the CBR. I think the building selection for us at the CBR had everything to do with our enjoyment. We were in the Jamaica building which is the very first stop for the busses. We always were able to get on the first bus. Plus it wasn't too far from the cafeteria and pool.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom