MNSSHP Question

kimberlymautz

We are hoping to be in Disney next September in time to go to MNSSHP, but I wanted to know if there are any limitations on costumes. I know on typical days Disney doesn't allow adults to go into the parks wearing princess dresses, but what about on party nights? Not that I'm going to put on a princess dress or anything, I just don't want to get there and be told I have to change or something.

Thanks!

JohnD

Don't cover your face. Costumes should be respectful. It's one thing to pretend to be a character. Just don't try to pull any cons (e.g. charge for photos, etc).

Upvote 0

Matt_Black

I've seen some very elaborate costumes, including an INCREDIBLE dressed as the Once Upon a Time versions of Snow White and Prince Charming. As far as masks, as long as they don't cover the whole face, you're fine. I wore a Lone Ranger style mask and had no problems. And of course, I saw plenty of Batmans and Wolverines.

Upvote 0

JohnD

I was waiting for my bus at Pop Century when "Eric" and "Ariel" walked up. If you didn't know better, you'd swear they were face characters at MK. "Ariel" even had little girls come up to her and talk to her.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom