MNSSHP Allergies

TDGMedley

I just saw that they offer something that is allergy friendly for the trick or treating for the MNSSHP. I'm so excited I have 2 kids with food allergies and thought i was going to have to carry my own treats thought the park for my kiddos. Does anyone know what they have offered before for the allergy friendly treat?

thank you

mouse_luv

I just saw that they offer something that is allergy friendly for the trick or treating for the MNSSHP. I'm so excited I have 2 kids with food allergies and thought i was going to have to carry my own treats thought the park for my kiddos. Does anyone know what they have offered before for the allergy friendly treat?

thank you
last I knew it was Vermont nut free chocolates, halloween peeps, starburst etc. You get it at city hall. Also, Heritage House in Liberty Square is an allergy friendly trick or treat stop.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mouse_luv

I just wanted to add that they are doing the trick or treating for people with allergies different this year. You visit one of the two Allergy Friendly T or T centers and they will give you a teal colored bag and then when you go to collect things they will give you a teal token at each stop to redeem for allergy friendly treats.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom