Mnsshp 2012

mrmischief

Hi, I was just wandering, has anyone heard if the tickets for this years MNSSHP are going on sale next Tuesday on May 1st as they normally do. Usually the dates are out by now, but so far this year I've heard nothing. We will be there on Oct 31st, so I'm sure there will be a party. It's just a routine of mine that I HAVE to buy them on the day the are released:eek:
Big thank you

mrmischief

Original Poster
Got them!!! Although we have to pay a $15 postal charge, it'll be well worth it. We'll be there October 31st. So, soooo excited:sohappy:

Upvote 0

dave&di

Got them!!! Although we have to pay a $15 postal charge, it'll be well worth it. We'll be there October 31st. So, soooo excited:sohappy:

We also payed the postal charge, but I'd rather have them on my person before I go! It is possible to pick them up at the Will Call kiosks when you arrive, could have saved you $15.

Upvote 0

Damian31

Mnnshp

We also payed the postal charge, but I'd rather have them on my person before I go! It is possible to pick them up at the Will Call kiosks when you arrive, could have saved you $15.

Apparently you cant avoid the $15 charge. We booked ours yesterday and they don't offer the option to pick up as they have done in the past. We queried this as we have always picked them up when we got there but were told no they needed to be posted. Not that I mind just want to get them!! :)

Upvote 0

dave&di

Apparently you cant avoid the $15 charge. We booked ours yesterday and they don't offer the option to pick up as they have done in the past. We queried this as we have always picked them up when we got there but were told no they needed to be posted. Not that I mind just want to get them!! :)

Oh, I didn't know they changed it! I agree, I want them in my hand as soon as possible!!!!!

Upvote 0

Meeko's Mom

Ordered ours for Oct. 14th can't wait :sohappy: We have never been in October. So looking forward to it. We've been at Christmas and loved it so I'm sure we will love the Halloween/Fall season.

Upvote 0

mrsmtc

I put ours on will call. It worked well for us in the past....no worries about misplacing them or leaving them at home. Just picked them up when we checked in to our hotel.

Upvote 0

dave&di

They're here!!!!!

My tickets arrived this morning!!! One with Mickey Mouse on (I'm having that one!) and the other has Donald on it! (my OH's!) :sohappy:

Upvote 0

mrmischief

Original Poster
Oh, I didn't know they changed it! I agree, I want them in my hand as soon as possible!!!!!

They arrived four days after ordering :so happy:
Excellent service, I too wanted them before we left. Also, I've now booked a late, late lunch at the Whispering Canyon for the same day.

Upvote 0

ratherbeinwdw

You do not have to pay the $15 charge. You have to say that you're in no hurry to get them-since you have until Sept. Their normal shipping charge is only $5.00. I learned this a long time ago. They didn't even give me the $5.00 option. I had to ask. You will usually get them in the same length of time as if you pay the $15.00. The most it's ever taken was 10 days.
I just checked my invoice to make sure, and it was only 5.00 for three tickets.
I ordered a park ticket for a friend who is meeting us there in June, and that rep said the same thing. She said that there would be a 15.00 shipping charge. I had to say to her that I didn't need fast shipping that I wanted the 5.00 shipping. She said that it was no problem. I received that ticket within 10 days. I know 10.00 is no big deal, but it's the principal of the thing.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom