MNSSH

Bparso87

Original Poster
I know in the past dvc members got discounts but only see discounts for DL. Will we see discounts later are pay full price

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
I know in the past dvc members got discounts but only see discounts for DL. Will we see discounts later are pay full price
They still have discounts for certain nights like it always was. (Never could book any night but only the ones allowed for DVC and AP discounts) If you call DVC member services being your not seeing them on the website they can help you purchase some. We could have gotten the discount but last year we went on 10/31/14 so that was not a discounted ticket night. I think the few before Halloween definately are not included for the discount, and some other weekend nights certain weeks closer are also never included. :)

sxeensweet

Thanks we will be going on a weeknight in mid October so fingers crossed

Your very welcome!
In fact I bought ours online with our DVC discount when they came out for
This year for 10/20. Just looked all you have to do is go to buy them in Disneyworld.com, make sure your logged in to MDE, and you can pick if your a AP holder or DVC member (as long as your MDE account knows you are a DVC member) The tickets discounted only go through 10/20 for nights you can pick. The nights you can pick with the discount are highlighted. DVC price is $63 and regular price is $68. The last 5 years or as long as I remember it's only been about $5 so not much for AP/DVC. But I guess if you have to buy a lot of tickets it adds up. It's just me and DH so never much savings for us. Lol :)

Last edited:

sxeensweet

Thanks figured it out it is not a huge savings but try to save any way I can with dvc. I logged in and I figured it out
Yay! Glad you were able to figure it out! Yeah I'm the same way if I can save a little it's better than nothing esp with all the money we paid to become members of DVC and are also currently AP holders as well. So it's nice to
get/keep some money back in our pocket. Haha! :D

Bparso87

Original Poster
Yay! Glad you were able to figure it out! Yeah I'm the same way if I can save a little it's better than nothing esp with all the money we paid to become members of DVC and are also currently AP holders as well. So it's nice to
get/keep some money back in our pocket. Haha! :D
I think most dvc members feel that way seems like the perks are getting shorter and shorter

sxeensweet

I think most dvc members feel that way seems like the perks are getting shorter and shorter
It seems they are going in the upswing or trying to right now with some more events like the free party at the water parks some nights this summer, offering more DVC merchandise (yes I know you have to buy it lol) , and such it's going in the right direction again well let's hope! Haha :)

Bparso87

Original Poster
It seems they are going in the upswing or trying to right now with some more events like the free party at the water parks some nights this summer, offering more DVC merchandise (yes I know you have to buy it lol) , and such it's going in the right direction again well let's hope! Haha :)
I hope so love the water park perk sucks I won't be there and loved the ticket perk last year. So let's hope

sxeensweet

I hope so love the water park perk sucks I won't be there and loved the ticket perk last year. So let's hope
Yep we never go in the summer so that perk wouldn't work for us. We did take advantage of the premium annual pass last year and are taking our second trip right before it expires in Oct. Was an awesome price as it was even cheaper than the regular AP's discounted price normally. Lol. We will have gotten 27 days out of it for that cheaper price so that was awesome. Hope they bring that back in the future instead of the normal discount but hey still glad we do get a discount on the AP's at all. We won't be renewing only because we will be skipping 2016 and not back until 2017 so we will just get another one in 2017. We always stay over 10 like 13 days so an AP is always the best way for us to go even if we only get one trip on it. :)

Last edited:

Bparso87

Original Poster
Yep we never go in the summer so that perk wouldn't work for us. We did take advantage of the premium annual pass last year and are taking our second trip right before it expires in Oct. Was an awesome price as it was even cheaper than the regular AP's discounted price normally. Lol. We will have gotten 27 days out of it for that cheaper price so that was awesome. Hope they bring that back in the future instead of the normal discount but hey still glad we do get a discount on the AP's at all. We won't be renewing only because we will be skipping 2016 and not back until 2017 so we will just get another one in 2017. We always stay over 10 like 13 days so an AP is always the best way for us to go even if we only get one trip on it. :)
Was really mad to miss out on that ap discount last year.

sxeensweet

It come out a week or so after I came back from wdw so didn't have the extra money to buy
Understandable. If I would have to renew our AP's this year I would be in the same boat because we are pretty much tapped out for this year and next On any frivolous/extra spending. Even our trip in Oct will be kinda tight in what we spend well should I say I spend! Haha :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom