MLB 2017 Season Discussion

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
For taking a team to game 7 of the ALCS which wasn't even expected to make the postseason? :confused:

His contract was up. And I think not challenging that incorrect call in Game 2 of the ALDS may have contributed.

But yeah, he got the Yanks within one game. And will be leaving a deep, talented team for someone else to take to the next level.

NYwdwfan

He and GM Brian Cashman have been butting heads all year. It’s absurd they are not bringing him back. I’m not a Yankees fan by any means but the NY media certainly directs more than half of their attention to the Yankees as opposed to the Mets so I am basically forced to follow a team I have no interest in. I have always liked Girardi as both a player and a manager.

LAKid53

Premium Member
He and GM Brian Cashman have been butting heads all year. It’s absurd they are not bringing him back. I’m not a Yankees fan by any means but the NY media certainly directs more than half of their attention to the Yankees as opposed to the Mets so I am basically forced to follow a team I have no interest in. I have always liked Girardi as both a player and a manager.

My Yankees loving daughter was stunned when I told her.

LAKid53

Premium Member

LAKid53

Premium Member
Woo Hoo!!!!!!! We win and force Game 7.

If you hear yelling, wooping and hollering tomorrow night from Geyser Point, that will be me. Celebrating, I hope. *fingers crossed*

Lucky

Arguments for why each team is "certain" to win game 7:

Why the Dodgers will win it all tonight:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/mlb/2017/11/01/world-series-game-7-preview/821213001/

Why the Astros will win it all tonight:
https://www.si.com/mlb/2017/11/01/houston-astros-los-angeles-dodgers-world-series-game-7
“This series was destined to go seven pretty much the whole time,” said Lance McCullers, who will get the ball for the Astros in Game 7.

So he expected Verlander to lose Game 6? :confused:

What a teammate. :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom