MK Tour by myself

robbyk

I am heading down to WDW in April with my wife and her family. On one of those day my wife and her sister will be swimming with the dolphins at Sea World. I have a day to spend at the parks by myself. I was thinking of either taking a back stage tour or checking out Disney Quest. Any suggestions or thoughts? Thanks!:rolleyes:

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by robbyk
I am heading down to WDW in April with my wife and her family. On one of those day my wife and her sister will be swimming with the dolphins at Sea World. I have a day to spend at the parks by myself. I was thinking of either taking a back stage tour or checking out Disney Quest. Any suggestions or thoughts? Thanks!:rolleyes:

If I were unencumbered by family, I would LOVE to do the backstage tour!

Disneyquest was fun for my 8 year old, but a little noisy for me!

BTW, Welcome!

Upvote 0

Smee

If you have a real intertest in how the magic is done everyday, then the take the tour, I did the all day tour a couple years ago, MK, Epcot, and MGM. A little expensive ($180 I think) but an experience you won't forget. Great lunch (with entertainment) included.

Upvote 0

Susanne

Originally posted by hadleybarth
I would also recommend a backstage tour. They are worth every dime (in my humble opinion) and don't require a companion to be enjoyable.

I think I read somewhere that the backstage tour is currently suspended - another cut? I don't know if it will be reinstated by the time you visit.

Upvote 0

radioandy

I've never taken a tour, but I did sample Disney Quest last year. It was OK, but I'm glad it was part of the package I had, and not something I paid full admission for. Probably more fun for kids and young teens...most in the high school group I was with seemed to enjoy it for about an hour or so...then they were strolling Downtown Disney.

Upvote 0
My wife and I also took the all day tour a few years ago. It is pricey but we had a great time and both agreed we would do it agaon. Also if you love animals AK has a really good tour from what i've read. Enjoy your trip tell Mickey and CO hello for me...

Upvote 0

TURKEY

I was down during Christmas. There were tours all over the place. They had more than their usual number of Guest Relations folks even for Christmas to handle the number.

I think they are still offering them, but call to find out.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom