MK Resorts -- Concierge Level

rob0519

That may depend on your definition of best. We've stayed at the GF, but not Concierge Level (not sure I'll ever be able to afford that). From what I remember the types of drinks and food available at the Polynesian and the CR are basically the same.
The last time we were in the CR lounge it was nice. It's roomy and you can watch Wishes from the balcony. However if you have a park view, you can watch it from your room. The nice part was being able to go from your room to the lounge and back without going outside.
At the Polynesian, we were in a different long house than the lounge and had to walk outside, sometimes in the rain to get there.

reptar77

Really I think they are all the same. The Poly may not be as good of an experience because of all the refurbs going on.

surfsupdon

The Poly Lounge was very underwhelming. Set up more like food court seating, with a row or 2 of bench seating opposite tables. The food was great, as were the Cast, but the seating really just felt like a Disney food court. And the number of kids running amok adds to the food court feel.

KeithVH

Poly has definitely declined over the last few years. That used to be our go-to place. I would now rank it third. CR as second and GF first. CR and Poly are about the same for food. GF, I think, has a better food selection. And, as my DW just reminded me, scones with fruit and cream.

The one problem that has become endemic among all club level resorts is the mentality of a certain subset of guests. The "I'm going to get every penny of my money's worth from this" type of thinking. They can make you want to avoid the great places and turn OK places into an abysmal experience.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom