misting fans

Livelovedisney

Original Poster
We always found the little pocket fans to be much more helpful than the misting fans. You can usually find them in the dollar stores for pretty cheap.

edit: Dollar Tree shows these for $1.00 each
thumb.php
Thanks for the info. I was debating about those. I think I'm going to do the clip on o2 cool mist fans. That way if the kids want the mist they won't complain about it and it should be easy enough for them to carry it around.

Princess Kaylee

I would bring them, but make sure you buy them at a dollar store of target before you go. You will save yourself a lot of money. Also remember that ice water is free in the park so stay hydrated!:)

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
Hortense, my palm frond waver and Clarice, my water bottle misting assistant are all I need to stay cool and comfortable regardless of temperature. Well, unless its really, really cold. Then Hortense and Clarice follow me around with space heaters at the perfect distance of 3.2 feet. If the temperature is ideal, 72.3F, I then have H&C as they are known, yell compliments in my general direction at a distance of 24 feet (ideal because they aren't too loud and many bystanders are able to hear the compliments).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom