Misting Fan

DiSnEyF@n

Original Poster
$20.

Best twenty dollars that I've ever spent.lol

Ok that seems reasonable. I was looking on Amazon and the Disney ones they have don't have such great reviews bc you can't get ice through the opening. I will definitely be buying one this time around in the parks! Thanks so much

PS: I thought it was more like $25, so I'm happy that it's less than I thought!!!

Upvote 0

21stamps

???? What's a fuel rod?

Hopefully I'm right on the $20. That's what I remember.

Here's a fuel rod. Just a simple charging device for your phone.. BUT they have stations at all of the parks where you switch them out and get a new one. No worries about charging it yourself if you forget. I don't bring a camera..and I take wayyy too many photos/videos.. so it was absolutely perfect for me!!

IMG_7154.JPG

Upvote 0

Herdman

I agree with others, the mist fan was one of our best ever purchases. We took it to a college football game in September a couple years ago when it was 95 degrees. We broke out that fan and the people around us had their tongues hanging out as we used it. We did share with those around us, but I think I could have sold that thing for $100 that day.

Upvote 0

yensid67

I have looked into the ones at Walmart (I'm going to look again), but the opening for water isnt' big enough to fit ice.... I really want to be able to put ice in it...

If you want to have ICE COLD mist...simply put about 1/4 of the bottle with water and freeze. Then add water on top of the ice when you are ready to hit the parks! The mist should be ICE cold at least for a little while!

Upvote 0

Disney4family

I feel like these things would jack up the risk of sunburn pretty considerably. Those tiny water droplets are basically little magnifying glasses you're spraying on your face.
Luckily, with baseball caps and sunglasses, my kids' faces have been protected enough that even with these, they've never gotten sunburned at WDW (and we go in August 99% of the time).
I'm also grateful that they're thoughtful when using them, i.e. they make sure they don't spray others (who don't wish to be sprayed - especially phones, sunglasses, etc.) around them.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom