Mission:Space

WDWspider

Hope you don't mind if I tac on a seperate question here since it's a new Space Thread.

Will regular non-riding guests be able to enter through the gift shop to all the other stuff?

It looks like there is even a kiddie playground inside, so I assume there is an alternate entrance somewhere like in Test Track I think.

Upvote 0

ISTCrew20

Originally posted by spider-man
Hope you don't mind if I tac on a seperate question here since it's a new Space Thread.

Will regular non-riding guests be able to enter through the gift shop to all the other stuff?

It looks like there is even a kiddie playground inside, so I assume there is an alternate entrance somewhere like in Test Track I think.

Well, I havent riden it yet (my dad is riding it in 3 hours), but im guessing that since Mission space is a pavalion, like everything else in the park, Then yes you will be able to go through the gift shop. I define a pavalion as a ride, and a few exibits, and Mission:Space has some exibits, so yea, there has to be away vto get to them w/out riding the ride..But why would you skip Space......

Upvote 0

WDWspider

Well, it goes back to the whole kids playground. I guess really I was asking how do you get to the other stuff without riding, not if you can.

See, I will have a 5 or 6 year old when I go to EPCOT next, so the playground and games would be for him, but not the Space ride. :animwink:

Upvote 0

stingrock23

I would think you should be able to go through even though you're not riding.

All I have to say is that all of the pictures were amazing. I had planned to go to wdw in October. I just went last month on a sudden unexpected trip, so I wasn't sure if I was indeed going to make it back in the fall, but after seeing everything and knowing that Space will be open, I have to go. There's no way I'm going to pass it up.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom