Mission:Space update (confirmed)

PorterRedkey

I've got it!

They CAN have multiple missions...you get into the capsule and you push the little button for the destination of your choice...majority rules on the decision...

And then you can be taken to either a space station, or an undersea living facility, or a desert farm!

Oh...wait...yeah...

:banghead:

tumblr_o839yrB57D1s2wio8o1_500.gif
Great! Thanks! Now I am weeping. Horizons, should have been around forever like Pirate and HM.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

I had this great idea... They should demolish it and say there was a sinkhole and the building had structural issues, then replace it with a ride that doesn't get me sick based on futuristic living in the city, the desert farm, sea and space. They could have a giant ominax and a motion travel ride back going thru the Dezert Farm, Sea and Space back to the futureport. Why not... If you can dream it you can do it.

wdwfan4ver

I had this great idea... They should demolish it and say there was a sinkhole and the building had structural issues, then replace it with a ride that doesn't get me sick based on futuristic living in the city, the desert farm, sea and space. They could have a giant ominax and a motion travel ride back going thru the Dezert Farm, Sea and Space back to the futureport. Why not... If you can dream it you can do it.
I know you are referring to Horizons and it was a great attraction. I went on in 1991, and 1992 and 1997.

Did you try Mission: Space Green Team for Mission space? I am asking because that is the less intense version of the 2. That version is less likely to make guests sick unlike the Orange team version aka the original version.

Last edited:

Horizons78

Grade "A" Funny...
I'll just say the green teams mission will make more sense.

Oh dear. First thing that comes to mind would be that all centrifuges will cease rotation moving forward. Hope I'm wrong there.

In other news, there really should be a way here that we could all crowdfund the adult beverage bill for @marni1971 when he's stateside. Between the videos and the sharing of knowledge Martin is consistently one of the best things about WDWMagic.

Cheers mate!

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Oh dear. First thing that comes to mind would be that all centrifuges will cease rotation moving forward. Hope I'm wrong there.

In other news, there really should be a way here that we could all crowdfund the adult beverage bill for @marni1971 when he's stateside. Between the videos and the sharing of knowledge Martin is consistently one of the best things about WDWMagic.

Cheers mate!
I'm blushing. Thank you :happy:

I also doubt there will be much if any 'fuge changes.

P_Radden

Disney has given up on the gravity wheel, so don't hope it'll be moving again in August.
What is so complicated about making it slowly rotate again? Or let me guess, it's all about $$$, probably some expensive diamond cut, chrome plated cog wheel needs replacing:facepalm:

Honestly they should just remove it if it's not going to rotate anymore.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom