Mission:Space update (confirmed)

Seabasealpha1

I've got it!

They CAN have multiple missions...you get into the capsule and you push the little button for the destination of your choice...majority rules on the decision...

And then you can be taken to either a space station, or an undersea living facility, or a desert farm!

Oh...wait...yeah...

:banghead:

tumblr_o839yrB57D1s2wio8o1_500.gif

flyerjab

Is this for the actual refurb/update that our insiders have been indicating would be happening? I thought it was happening later than this summer. Not that I am complaining of course.

ToTBellHop

Is this for the actual refurb/update that our insiders have been indicating would be happening? I thought it was happening later than this summer. Not that I am complaining of course.
It's a bit sooner than I expected but this is for that work. I suspect more changes could occur after this work. This is for physical alterations. Ride visuals could change whenever they want a ribbon-cutting with a real astronaut or a real Gary Sinise or Tom Hanks (as if...)

P_Radden

And there it is. That is the fastest I have ever seen a rumor turn to a fact.
I agree but it's really not that surprising considering the space station set has not rotates in ages, HP dropped its sponsorship, and the graphics are noticeably bad these days... It's due.

Can anyone say if a new sponsor is on tap? Lets work out a deal with NASA.

Also I'd love to see the 2nd lounge fit-up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom