Mission Space FP+ distribution

awhit066

Word is now Mission Space will now open in 2nd half of August. (that's straight from Disney)
Fastpass hasn't opened up yet, but I'm now very hopeful for my Sept trip.

Awesome news! Where did you hear that? I have park days the 21-25 so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I really want to swap out my Living with the Land FP for a Mission:Space one!

worldofsounds

Original Poster
Word is now Mission Space will now open in 2nd half of August. (that's straight from Disney)
Fastpass hasn't opened up yet, but I'm now very hopeful for my Sept trip.
Awesome news! Where did you hear that? I have park days the 21-25 so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I really want to swap out my Living with the Land FP for a Mission:Space one!

I hope this is true too but I'm not seeing anything about an August opening. Everything I've read lately says October or later.

worldfanatic

Saw it on the official Disney Parks Blog on July 18th.
I'd add a link, but I'm not that computer literate. Maybe someone else can go there and post it here.
It definitely says an August opening of Mission Space.

JohnD

Me too.
But sometimes they don't open up Fastpass availability until the ride has officially re-opened.
With Sept trips though, we should be OK if it does indeed open in August.
But I'll keep checking every day anyway.

I have three FP+ every day I'm scheduled to be at WDW except for one day in Epcot with two. Just waiting to fill in that gap.

worldfanatic

I have three FP+ every day I'm scheduled to be at WDW except for one day in Epcot with two. Just waiting to fill in that gap.
Same here.
I've got open Fastpass gaps just waiting for Mission Space on my 2 Epcot days.
Now that they're going to be different, I want to try both green and orange missions.

awhit066

Anyone been able to get on and check fast passes? I tried to switch one of mine and get an error.

"Whoops!
We are unable to put this page together right now, so please try again later.
Olaf@x2.924521fc.png
"

Edit: Was able to do it though the app instead of the website!! Fastpasses are up!!

Last edited:

JohnD

Got mine! Edit: On back to back days. (Changed a Nemo FP+ to M:S).

I'll obviously do Green first. The question is: Will I have the nerve to do Orange on the second day or just do Green again because I like it?

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom