Mission 2 Music!

dxwwf3

Not bad at all. Sounds like something from The Incredibles to me. Granted I personally like the old "Mission 1" theme (music and themeing) better, but from what I've seen "Mission 2" seems to be well done.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Its composed by Michael Giacchino who did the incredibles, and many DLP fans are also noticing the similarities. I do like it, not as much as Steve Bramsons but it may grow on me - its a little too much like a 70`s adventure (Thunderbirds, Captain Scarlet etc.) and remind me a little of the old DLC SM theme.

As I understand it this MP3 is the DLP call center `on hold` version - the ride version is around 2 minutes in length.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
When I find a link you`ll be the 2nd to know :lol:

Mind you Mission One source audio was like goldust for a long time.. despite the press kits!

TheOneVader

I gotta download Mission 1 & 2's music... But I think the real question is, who's going to get the video?... if that's possible... lol

Sjahjahan

I did it 15 times last weekend!!!!

It was great over and over again....
The more you ride it the better it gets!

Aftre the weekend I hav been looking around to get te music to remember me of the thrill, the short bit did bring it back for a while.
Ik hope someone gets the whole track!

maxime29

Premium Member
But I think the real question is, who's going to get the video?... if that's possible... lol

Eh, good luck. Mission 2 got darker. There is a video for the original "From The Earth To The Moon" version, but you can barely make out anything inside.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom