Missing music loops

Bairstow

Original Poster
At this point, it seems as though the majority of Disney World's background music is available online, either as recordings or lists that indicate what plays where.

However, in some areas there is music that is either so obscure or so new that there isn't much info on it. I thought it might be useful to make a list.

For starters there's:

Coronoado Springs
Tangled Bathrooms
All-Star Sports
Wreck-It-Ralph area

any others?

FettFan

The Tangled bathrooms music always makes me think a Ren Faire is going to spontaneously break out.

Which may or may not include Michael Palin monologuing about how everyone said it was daft to build a castle in a swamp, but he built it all the same.

Sped2424

Tangled bathrooms/ Kingdom Crossings soundtrack relies on the films soundtrack! It's just straight plugged in there on loop! This song plays once every so often

EricJ

I always associated David Lanz's "Behind the Waterfall" as "Tomorrowland music", and thought it was gone for good when they switched Tomorrowland's loop to galactic versions of "Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow".
Then I found out they'd only moved Lenz' song to Epcot: The Land.

FettFan

I always associated David Lanz's "Behind the Waterfall" as "Tomorrowland music", and thought it was gone for good when they switched Tomorrowland's loop to galactic versions of "Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow".

Maybe I'm mis-remembering, but I think that was in rotation at Wonders of Life too.

EDIT - also, Celestial Soda Pop

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Sadly there is a tonne of music still missing.

Not just out but locked down, but simply missing.

@FettFan - Behind the Waterfall was indeed part of WOLs BGM.

Bairstow

Original Poster

They also still play it at MGM in the Honey I Shrunk the Kids playground

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom