Missing Journey into Imagination Signage

Alex McKee

The CDs on the stairway looked so cheesy, it's amazing that they stayed for so long. Shows how little they care about the park when they're not trying to sell you DVC memberships. :(

ElvisMickey

You can find any vinyl album in the parks at the Disney Music Emporium website. They've been releasing their "Vintage Vinyl" collection over the last year or so. A couple of the standouts are Alice In Wonderland and Lady And The Tramp albums from the 50s and 60s.

mitchk

IMG_0202.JPG
Here's a few from my collection, they made for some great samples back in the day when I used to make music

Brer Oswald

Which is why I do not understand why Disney Junior has never incorporated an idea of using him for shorts or at least a series to market the characters to a demographic that would make him much more memorable as much as they have been throwing stuff out left and right with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. They could have a new series "Figment & The Imagineers" in his whimsical world similar to where he lived in his educational films that were done in the late 80's...

And yes I do know of the Cancelled Dreamfinders show as well...
latest

5 senses? Don't tell me Figment predicted the monstrosity of 2.0 and 3.0!

WDWTank

all of this talk about CD's...you know what I saw in MouseGear (in Future World) the other day? RECORD ALBUMS!! Talk about old school!

Funny enough, they weren't selling record players to go with them. I didn't know people still used them except for DJ's
Because record albums are making a comeback, so is other retro stuff.. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom