Minnie Van from MCO?

StoneCutter589

How do I arrange a Minnie Van from MCO to my resort hotel?

Do I just select it on the Lyft app, or do I have to do anything in advance?

Thanks.

SaucyBoy

In the Parks
No
How do I arrange a Minnie Van from MCO to my resort hotel?

Do I just select it on the Lyft app, or do I have to do anything in advance?

Thanks.
Look into using Mears Connect. It's $35 roundtrip from MCO to WDW resorts. Depending on when you're arriving you might have both inflated rideshare prices and wait times.

Upvote 0

Weather_Lady

You can't. Minnie Vans no longer provide ground transportation from the airport: that service was discontinued with COVID and never re-introduced. Now, they only provide transportation around WDW property, and yes, you book a Minnie Van through the Lyft app. https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/minnie-van-service/ (*Caveat: Supposedly, club level guests were offered access to Minnie Van GT around the end of 2022/early 2023. I don't know if that's still happening, but if you're staying club level, it might be worth contacting Disney to ask about. At last reporting, it would cost a club level guest $200 for a one-way transfer ($400 roundtrip), and had to be arranged through Disney Signature Services no more than 60 days out.)

You can still request a regular rideshare (Uber or Lyft) from the airport. There's also Mears and Sunshine Flyer shuttles which provide services comparable to the former DME (sans luggage transfer), and if your budget is bigger, private transportation services.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LeighM

You can't. Minnie Vans no longer provide ground transportation from the airport: that service was discontinued with COVID and never re-introduced. Now, they only provide transportation around WDW property, and yes, you book a Minnie Van through the Lyft app. https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/minnie-van-service/ (*Caveat: Supposedly, club level guests were offered access to Minnie Van GT around the end of 2022/early 2023. I don't know if that's still happening, but if you're staying club level, it might be worth contacting Disney to ask about. At last reporting, it would cost a club level guest $200 for a one-way transfer ($400 roundtrip), and had to be arranged through Disney Signature Services no more than 60 days out.)

You can still request a regular rideshare (Uber or Lyft) from the airport. There's also Mears and Sunshine Flyer shuttles which provide services comparable to the former DME (sans luggage transfer), and if your budget is bigger, private transportation services.

Just an FYI, it was announced today that Mears had purchased Sunshine Flyer and they were combining operations.

Upvote 0

Ghostdog

Just an FYI, it was announced today that Mears had purchased Sunshine Flyer and they were combining operations.
I read this a few days ago. I was a bit disappointed because we used sunshine Flyer in March and it was flawless, fast and a LOT cheaper than Mears. I just hope the level of service is the same now that they’ve merged.

Upvote 0

LeighM

I read this a few days ago. I was a bit disappointed because we used sunshine Flyer in March and it was flawless, fast and a LOT cheaper than Mears. I just hope the level of service is the same now that they’ve merged.

I was looking forward to trying Sunshine Flyer during our fall trip because of themed buses. I hope that the combined Mears options learn from Sunshine buses

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom