Minnie Mouse costumes and locations

Minnies World

Original Poster
I am looking to have family pictures with both Minnie Mouse and Chip n Dale on an upcoming visit. While reading I see the Characters have rotated recently and so have their costumes.

I'm am looking for where Minnie is now in her Red and White polkadot dress.

And also if there are any Chip n Dale meet and greets that are not in a restaurant.

Thanks so much for your help.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I am looking to have family pictures with both Minnie Mouse and Chip n Dale on an upcoming visit. While reading I see the Characters have rotated recently and so have their costumes.

I'm am looking for where Minnie is now in her Red and White polkadot dress.

And also if there are any Chip n Dale meet and greets that are not in a restaurant.

Thanks so much for your help.
Minnie is available in her Red and White dress at the Character Spot in EPCOT as well as at Town Square Theater's meet and greet (though, I'm not sure if she's always there, or always in the polka dots, at that location).

Chip n Dale are pretty much everywhere, very easy to find. But, a long standing spot for them is at EPCOT just outside of Innoventions West as you make your way to the Land through the center path (The Character Spot will be off to your left, Innoventions off to your right). There is a small side walkway there that they appear at several times a day.

Cmdr_Crimson

The only place to find the Characters in their Original park outfits is in Epcot...(With the exception of Donald's sailor hat is switched to a Sombrero).
big+5.png

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Since when did Donald come back to the character spot? After the remodel of the meet-and-greet area they relocated Donald to the Mexico Pavilion. Even the entertainment sites states that he's only at Mexico. http://wdwent.com/EPCOT.htm
My bad...we haven't braved that line in a few years...and of course I did check the Disney site before posting to be sure, but it's the vague "mickey and friends"...

Let me rephrase. He "used" to have the sailor hat there!

That said, he's been a fixture of Mexico for a very long time, not sure why that's a "relocation"? More a "relegation"...

Perhaps he got too upset at Goofy one day, and HR stepped in and reassigned him permanently? (I kid, of course)

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
Minnie is available in her Red and White dress at the Character Spot in EPCOT as well as at Town Square Theater's meet and greet (though, I'm not sure if she's always there, or always in the polka dots, at that location).

Chip n Dale are pretty much everywhere, very easy to find. But, a long standing spot for them is at EPCOT just outside of Innoventions West as you make your way to the Land through the center path (The Character Spot will be off to your left, Innoventions off to your right). There is a small side walkway there that they appear at several times a day.
Minnie is no longer with Mickey at Town Square Theatre, she does appear first thing in the morning at the flag pole in town square before heading to Pete's Silly Sideshow. Chip N Dale also got the boot from the inventions area fairly recently.

Donald (and Daisy) can be met in his sailor suit near guest relations at Hollywood Studios. This is the only location where he is in his traditional outfit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom