Minecraft - Disney World

Winkstur

Original Poster
Hello, I am Winkstur one of the owners of Parkitechs Gaming a Minecraft Server building a
1:1 scale replica of the Disney World Parks, Hotels, Apartments, Towns and all things Disney.
I thought you guys would be interested in a place to hang out with people who love Disney
in Disney World, The server is open 24/7 meaning Disney World whenever you want!

Here is a video tour of what we have done so far!

Minecraft Server IP: main.parkitechs.com

I'd love to answer any questions if need be, and I hope to see you all in the parks!

Jakestar27

Hello, I am Winkstur one of the owners of Parkitechs Gaming a Minecraft Server building a
1:1 scale replica of the Disney World Parks, Hotels, Apartments, Towns and all things Disney.
I thought you guys would be interested in a place to hang out with people who love Disney
in Disney World, The server is open 24/7 meaning Disney World whenever you want!

Here is a video tour of what we have done so far!

Minecraft Server IP: main.parkitechs.com

I'd love to answer any questions if need be, and I hope to see you all in the parks!

Please let me get whitelisted, we're coming to Disney world from Australia in sep & would love to look around your world. My name is jakestar27

WindyShadow32

Can I PLEASE B white listed I love disney world and want to build it really badly!!! I will build anything !!!!!!

My name is windyshadow32 please consider it!!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom