Milk

I'm pretty sure you can buy soy milk (usually in individual bottles) at locations like Starbucks, grab and go places like resort food courts, coolers in gift shops, and I think most quick service and table service dining locations have it available! It's actually pretty available around the parks, you just might have to do some asking :)

Baldy

I've seen Soya milk at the resort food courts as well as Sunshine Seasons, 50s Prime Time Café and Gaston's Tavern.
If anyone knows where to find almond milk on property I would be eternally grateful for the info (can't do soy and need to limit dairy).

I've seen Soya milk at the resort food courts as well as Sunshine Seasons, 50s Prime Time Café and Gaston's Tavern.
If anyone knows where to find almond milk on property I would be eternally grateful for the info (can't do soy and need to limit dairy).
Can you do rice milk? I definitely remember seeing some when I was there in October (but I can't remember exactly where :().

Tink28

Original Poster
Thanks for the info I have stopped drinking milk and have been drinking Almond Milk, trip to the supermarket may be something I may need to do after my flight from the UK

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Here I was about to join in for the search and identification for whole milk on property and its about milk substitutes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom