Military Tickets

DiSnEyF@n

Hi. I am planning a trip with friends (and each of our immediate families) and my one friend works for the government. She says she gets discounted park tickets. Does anyone know what kids of discount it is off of regular priced tickets??
Also, if we're all going together, can she purchase them for my family too??? Not quite sure how that works...

As always, thanks for your help!

nbreier0805

Hi. I am planning a trip with friends (and each of our immediate families) and my one friend works for the government. She says she gets discounted park tickets. Does anyone know what kids of discount it is off of regular priced tickets??
Also, if we're all going together, can she purchase them for my family too??? Not quite sure how that works...

My fiance is in the military and got our tickets for our trip in August. He bought the tickets on the military base. They are much cheaper there than they are with the military discount at the park. I want to say it was around $250 for a 5 day park hopper ticket. Also, you dont get the physical ticket until you arrive at the park. You get a voucher that has to be exchanged when you get there. You are able to link the voucher to your My Disney Experience account to make your fastpasses still. I'm not sure how many tickets he was able to get with his discount, but I do know that he has to be present with his military ID when we pick up our tickets. Hope this helped a little bit!!

Upvote 0

correcaminos

There is a limit on the amount of tickets they can get. Right note it is 6 total
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/military-ticket-rates/

Upvote 0

slipperalwaysfits

I'm not sure of all the details, but I know my mom can get military discount just by working for the government and it includes park hopper!! She's getting the 5 day ticket and it'll be great for her! Our sixth day ticket is basically the MNSSHP!:rolleyes::p:p:p:cool::cool:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom