Military Discounts

Noellikechristmas

I think all of them, but you have to call them directly. They won't give them to you over the internet. I know it's 40% at deluxe resorts.

Shades of Green is also a good option. The rooms are huge, on property and very cheap....$100-130 (tax-free) for a standard room depending on rank.

Upvote 0

Noellikechristmas

Yes and No. There is no transportation to and from the airport, BUT there is transportation to all the parks. Its not as frequency as the Disney resorts, but you could always walk across the street the poly and hop on their bus or monorail...or walk an extra 5 minutes to the TTC.
I've stayed once for work and am staying for pleasure in October. It's definitely worth looking in to. militarydisneytips dot com has a lot of useful information. Their rooms way are bigger than Disney deluxe rooms.

Upvote 0

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Thanks, I thought Shades of Green was off site and that there was no shuttle service to the parks.
The shuttles run every 30 minutes to/from the parks. We usually just walked to the Poly to hop on the monorail, since we spend the majority of our time at EPCOT and MK. We take the boat from EPCOT to HS and back.

Upvote 0

JimboG

Original Poster
Someone before told me that we may not know until sometime in October, so I am just watching and checking everyday. If I find out anything I will post here and I hope others will too.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom