Mid to Late September

DisneyPrincess5

We honeymooned 9/30-10/11 last year and while it's not the same exact time,it's not too far off from your dates. It was pretty hot like high 80s, low 90s everyday but manageable I must say. There was one day rain shower and one night shower.

hsisthebest

We''ll be there sept 11-20. Last time we went in sept. was '09, it was hot, but the smaller crowds more than made up for it. It's not nearly so bad when it's not elbow to elbow all day long in the heat like in July-Aug.

margybear

I know there's rain but is it ever super stormy? I'm flying from MCO to JFK (New York) on the 28th of September - I'm going to see a broadway show, but not if the flight's delayed cause of the weather. I know about the daily showers in Florida, surely that's not enough to delay a flight, right? :oops:

Scoppin

Glad to hear all of the above. Going to be there between Sept 15-23. Looking forward to low crowds, nice weather and light rain to get rid of those afraid of melting. :)

World_Showcase_Lover007

This is the best time to go as far as crowds are concerned in my experience. Weather is still a bit hot and humid, but not as bad as August. I always go to WDW either in mid-September or mid-to-late February.

Joe Easter

Summertime and the hours aren't too cut? And a bit of elbow room sounds good. Anyone know of anything happening other than the busy food festival at Epcot? Hope to get there, enjoy and get out before those food festival crowds I have heard about. Sept. 12-19, any other solo experiences? Easy to get seating at bar in resort restaurants?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom