Mid-November

NeedABreak

Any cast members (or anybody else) know what the opening, closeing hours are in mid november we are going from the 11th to the 15th and we are trying to figure out our days as far as when o eat and stuff like that.

Side note, when the parks close early do they still do the fireworks? (I was hopeing to eat at the califonia grill during the MK fireworks show :D )

tigger248

The parks will probably close early on the weekdays, but the weekend will probably have later closing hours. You will be there the weekend of super soap weekend, so expect large crowds especially on saturday and sunday. If you're not into the soap stuff, you may want to steer clear of the studios on saturday and sunday also. That's where all the soap stuff takes place and the park is usually at capacity. I go that weekend as well. (for the soap stuff. we'll be there November 11-15 also) The other parks aren't too bad crowd wise.

When the parks close before dark (like at 6 pm or something) they don't do any fireworks, but if they close after dark they will. Epcot usually closes at 9:00 everyday so they should still have illuminations. The studios (I think) usually closes 8:00'ish so they should still have fantasmic. Magic Kingdom should have their night time stuff going over the weekend because they close later those nights. They may not have their night shows going on the week days, just depends on what the closing time is. I don't remember if it was 6:00 or 7:00.

Hope this helps!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom