Mid-80s first week of december?

luv

Could be 40s, could be 80s. Very difficult week to call. I'll say highs in the upper 60s or low 70s.

HouCuseChickie

I would pack for a little of everything. I used to live a couple of hours north of Orlando and you could see anything at that time of year. Case in point, we traveled to WDW in early Dec in 2010 and I think it was upper 30s to low 40s the day we arrived.

wdwstateofmind

I wish it was the 80s in central Florida in December....this year it was low 70s / high 60s with quite a few upper 30s and lower 40s in the morning...we did have a few hot days around Christmas, but not enough to say the average is gonna be in the 80s.

Todd L

we were there the first week of December 2008...It was in the 30s at night and we expected it to be much warmer.

Graham9

It was around mid-80's when we were there last December. As we tend to go at that time of year, we have learned to be prepared for chills. Usually when the sun is below horizon morning or evening, it can get nippy.
One year, it was frosty enough for me to scrape ice off my car.

sissa216

In either 2009 or 2010, I remember being there for record cold temps- and there were news reports of people setting their apartments on fire to keep warm! All we heard about that week was the cold, and Tiger Woods :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom