Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

disney58776

Planning on going this year, have some newbie questions:

When do the tickets usually go on sale?
Can you use Fastpass even if you don't use a park ticket that day?
Do you link the tickets to myDisneyExperience (and therefore the magic bands) like you do with the regular tickets?

drizgirl

Tickets are usually on sale by now, so expect it to happen soon.

Previously you could use FP+ in the time after 4 PM admission but prior to party start. They cut off at 6 or 6:30 as I recall.

You can link them to your magic bands. But I'd probably enter with a ticket rather than trust the Disney IT systems to get it right and not hit my regular ticket by mistake (obviously not an issue for AP holders).

Upvote 0

drizgirl

Thanks for the response! So you can't advance FP anything, but once you get in the park, you can see what's available?
Previously you have been able to advance FP in the 4-7 window (but I think they changed the cutoff to 6 or 6:30).

You won't really need FP+ during the parties. Most of the attractions are close to a walk on, especially around parade time.
FP is not even operational during the party.

Upvote 0

TheGuyThatMakesSwords

I noticed that as well; thank-you, I will print them now! :happy:

...and an update.

We CALLED WDW today, 24 hours after ticket purchase. As could be expected - there is yet another computer issue. When you try to link your tickets, you will get an error message claiming they are already linked - yet, they will not display.

WDW is aware of this latest IT failure. Promised fix is sometime within 48 hours. Meanwhile, it's a great time to not burden the phone agents with yet another IT failure.

Upvote 0

cdndisneygirl9

...and an update.

We CALLED WDW today, 24 hours after ticket purchase. As could be expected - there is yet another computer issue. When you try to link your tickets, you will get an error message claiming they are already linked - yet, they will not display.

WDW is aware of this latest IT failure. Promised fix is sometime within 48 hours. Meanwhile, it's a great time to not burden the phone agents with yet another IT failure.

I have my confirmation number from the purchase AND an email confirmation, both with correct dates. How long do you think I should wait, before I call?
I'm not terribly worried...yeto_O

Upvote 0

TheGuyThatMakesSwords

I have my confirmation number from the purchase AND an email confirmation, both with correct dates. How long do you think I should wait, before I call?
I'm not terribly worried...yeto_O

Key thing to do: PRINT your E Tickets. They will arrive as a PDF in your confirmation letter :). CARRY the paper E Tickets when you go to the event: MDE is prone to failure at all times.... PAPER, with a scan-able Bar Code, is best :).

Upvote 0

aline lima

Hi
I purchase tickets for the Mickey's Verry Merry Christmas and I got the confirmation by email but I can't print the file, is telling me is a error with the file, and in my email says the tickets are attached as a PDF but isn't. The cast members responds than I have to go to a guest relations or something like that. What I do?

Something like this happened with somebody?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TheGuyThatMakesSwords

Hi
I purchase tickets for the Mickey's Verry Merry Christmas and I got the confirmation by email but I can't print the file, is telling me is a error with the file, and in my email says the tickets are attached as a PDF but isn't. The cast members responds than I have to go to a guest relations or something like that. What I do?

Something like this happened with somebody?

I would suggest you CALL, and ask for a resend of you confirmation letter for the tickets. Once in a while, EMAIL gets corrupted in transit. DO have your "Order Confirmation Number" - delivered right on the Web Page as you purchase Special Event Tickets.

Upvote 0

aline lima

I would suggest you CALL, and ask for a resend of you confirmation letter for the tickets. Once in a while, EMAIL gets corrupted in transit. DO have your "Order Confirmation Number" - delivered right on the Web Page as you purchase Special Event Tickets.

Hi! thanks for your suggestion, I think I'll call there, because by the email I got the same answer then I gotta go to the guest relations, I'll copy the email for you can see:

" Will Call orders can be picked up by the purchaser at any time after an order confirmation is received, and will remain available for a minimum of two years. Upon arrival, you may visit any one of the Theme Park Ticket Windows or Disney Springs Guest Relations or at the concierge desk at a Disney resort.

To obtain your tickets at any of these locations, please present your confirmation along with your valid government-issued photo ID and the form of payment in your name used to purchase. Our Cast Members will be happy to assist you.

Should you have additional questions please contact us again by replying to this message or calling 407-566-4985 option 5. Our office hours are 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. EST seven (7) days a week. "

I have the tickets linked in my MDE but I wanted printed as well, so when I get there is easier, I flew so far away hahaha, I'm from Brazil kkkk

but I'll do would what you suggested. thank you!!!

Upvote 0

Squigglove

I have a question: I just read that the Very Merry Christmas "stuff" will run until December 22. We check in on December 23. Are we going to miss out on ALL the Christmas things?!! What will they still be running from Dec 23 to Jan 02?

Upvote 0
I just have a general question about this event. Is it worth going to WDW just for this event? My family loves Christmas and I was thinking about flying down there with my wife and my 10 yr old son, to spend a long weekend. We would have 3 1/2 days in the parks. Money is the biggest factor in determining whether or not we should go but my sons only 10 once...
Any thoughts?

Upvote 0

Tuvalu

I have a question: I just read that the Very Merry Christmas "stuff" will run until December 22. We check in on December 23. Are we going to miss out on ALL the Christmas things?!! What will they still be running from Dec 23 to Jan 02?
While the MVMCP parties end before your arrival, you'll have the benefit of seeing the exclusive Christmas parade and Holiday Wishes Fireworks show for free, as both of those replace the usual 3 pm parade and nightly fireworks show. Main Street will still have its festive decorations, Cinderella Castle will have icicle lights (with a ceremony to "turn on" the lights) and there will be Holiday-themed treats to eat. No worries....though the size of the crowds may be a bit scary. ;)

Upvote 0

Worldlover71

I'm thinking of stopping at WDW to attend the Christmas party on my way home for the holidays. I would be staying on-site for the one night and would only be buying a ticket to the party, not any other passes.

My questions is, would I be able to make 60-day advance Fastpass+ reservations for the 4:00-6:30 window before the party begins? I know the system only allows you to make FP reservations if you have some kind of ticket on your account and I'm not sure if a party ticket counts.

Upvote 0

Tyaloo

I'm thinking of stopping at WDW to attend the Christmas party on my way home for the holidays. I would be staying on-site for the one night and would only be buying a ticket to the party, not any other passes.

My questions is, would I be able to make 60-day advance Fastpass+ reservations for the 4:00-6:30 window before the party begins? I know the system only allows you to make FP reservations if you have some kind of ticket on your account and I'm not sure if a party ticket counts.

I'm reading that it's a "no" starting this year, but I would dearly love to be wrong! Anyone else have more insight, now that we are closer to the party dates?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom