Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

RobertDisney

Original Poster
Hi guys. I purchased tickets for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party a few weeks ago for tonight. I have the email/PDF that they sent me. I am also an annual pass holder. Will the special event be linked to my Magicband already? I'm searching the MyDisneyExperience website and cannot find ANY info about my ticket that I bought. It is not listed under my reservations, my tickets, or anywhere. I find that very odd. Am I looking in the wrong place? Thanks!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
It was not in our case because the tickets were purchased with a different Disney account than was linked to our bands. They can however link them when you pick up your tickets at will call.

ZodIsGr8

We just did this last week for the party and I was bale to locate the tickets under the My Plans section of the app. I remember having the same dear as you currently have, but on the day of the party I checked my plans and scrolled down to the bottom and located my tickets. They were probably there all along and I just did not bother scrolling to the day of the event. You can also go to the concierge desk at your hotel, if you are staying on property and they can confirm it for you as well. Another option is to go to the ticket center to the right of the Magic Kingdom after you get your bags checked and they can look it up for you as well to.

Make sure to bring the email or PDF document with you as well in case none of the above ends up working out for you.

Hope this helps and enjoy the party!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom