mickey's very merry christmas party

DisneyFreak

My wife and I have once (December 99) and it was great! I'm not sure when the tickets go on sale though. We bought them at the front desk of the Polynesian about 4 days before. It is definately worth the extra money!!

Upvote 0

The Mom

Premium Member
The last time I went (over 10 yrs ago) there were refreshment stands (punch & cookie type) set up, a place to get a souvenir photo, carolers in costume, and a special parade. At that time it wasn't crowded, but that was one of (if not the) first parties.

Upvote 0
We went last year for the first time and had a blast. We purchased our tickets about 2 months before our trip. But I think some of the people that showed up that night purchased their tickets a few days before. Watch the official Disney Web Site for the tickets to go on sale. The closer to Christmas, the harder they are to get.:D

Upvote 0

WDW-Imagineer

My family and I went and it was fun. Although I was there mainly to ride on Space Mountain with little to no wait!! You can get your picture taken at the riverboat in Liberty Square (I forget the name of it.. Richard something). Plus it "snows" on Main Street USA!!

I don't recall having problems with tickets, but then again we booked the trip around April or May.

Upvote 0

CatOne

faithful....keep trying WDW often. Word is out they should go on sale anytime perhaps even as early as tomorrow or at least within the next couple of weeks. Best of luck!!

CatOne

Upvote 0

mickeyears

Went to MVMCP in December 1998. It reminds me of E-night as far as what rides are open. The Christmas parade and decorations are fantastic. Since these tickets do sell out fast, I would call now to see if they are on sale (maybe a CM can give you a date as to when they go on sale). We purchased ours early and it was a sold out night when we went. It does get crowded.

Upvote 0

faithful

Original Poster
But was there anything to see/do that there is not available on other nites? I have a park hopper plus but need to know if there is a reason to spring for this ticket too. thanks for the input

Upvote 0

Disneynut

These nights are basically dress rehearsals for Christmas Day. They run the Christmas Parade and various Christmas shows. The park is decorated with snow on Main Street. You can have your photo taken and they offer cookies and hot chocolate. And they also have a special Fireworks display.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom