Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Tickets 2014

disneyfan295

Does anyone know when Disney will release the dates for the MNSSHP this year? And when can I purchase tickets? I want to make dining reservations for the night of the Party, but first I need to know what the dates are.

Tink0102

I have been wondering the same thing and have gotten the same advice about the 7pm closing. In addition to that I also noticed on the Disney site when I was looking at the days we will be there on the nights MK closes at 7pm they also don't have Wishes or Celebrate the Magic listed as events those nights. Further indication, in my opinion, that they will be party nights.

Upvote 0

71dsp

I have been wondering the same thing and have gotten the same advice about the 7pm closing. In addition to that I also noticed on the Disney site when I was looking at the days we will be there on the nights MK closes at 7pm they also don't have Wishes or Celebrate the Magic listed as events those nights. Further indication, in my opinion, that they will be party nights.

On the nights of MNSSHP they won't have the usual Wishes show, but they do Happy Hallowishes, which is a Halloween themed Wishes show. :)

Upvote 0

Tink0102

On the nights of MNSSHP they won't have the usual Wishes show, but they do Happy Hallowishes, which is a Halloween themed Wishes show. :)
Yes! This will be our first year going. I have watched Hallowishes on YouTube....I can hardly wait to see it in person!

Upvote 0

ZodIsGr8

Yes! This will be our first year going. I have watched Hallowishes on YouTube....I can hardly wait to see it in person!
I am not much of a parade guy but the MNSSHP Parade is amazing and you get to see rare characters during this parade as well. Make sure to make time for this as well.
If you make your way over to the Haunted Mansion they have some outside entertainment there in the form of Madam Carlotta ( I think that is how you spell it or say it). She interacts with guests and makes lots of jokes and sings some songs. Overall she is very funny and she only comes out for the party. Hope you enjoy it!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom