Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, Oct. 31

TSeve67

Long story, but going to WDW in October. We made reservations in April with the plan on attending the MNSSHP on October 31. About the time tickets became available,( they hadn't been released yet), a member of our family and traveling party became gravely ill. Long story short, we decided to wait on tickets since we weren't sure whether we'd be attending as a family (9-79 yrs old). So, we get our amazing news in August that we have the "go-ahead" to travel in October. Scurried to buy tickets and BOOM-it's sold out. Other than eBay, where they are selling them for insane prices, where can someone find tickets available for resale? Not complaining, we have a blessed medical outcome, but geez, it's crazy out there! Thanks for any advice/recommendations!

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Pretty much Ebay is your only option at this point unfortunately. Halloween night and any parties that week usually sell out the first few weeks/month that tickets are sold. We bought ours for 10/31 last year the first day they went on sale.
I do understand why you did not buy them though. And I am so happy for your family everything turned out well!! :)

Upvote 0

MMDVC

Some of the Disney Resorts have afternoon Halloween crafts for their guests. I also wonder if Downtown Disney will have any trick or treating. If your children are old enough to understand ; you can stay in the MK and watch as some of the guests arrive in costumes around 4 until the party starts at 7(?) when the party actually starts. I hate to watch as the cast members have to ask families to leave and they have young children that don't understand. I'm sure the cast member does not enjoy this either...
In the past the Grand Floridian has Pumpkins on display that have been carved in very artistically Halloween themes. Perhaps you could check them out and enjoy a meal and watch fireworks from the boat dock/beach area.

Upvote 0

pixiesteno

It sounds like you probably won't be going to the party but let me offer you a different option. Fort Wilderness Campground has a Halloween parade, many of the camp sites are decorated and, I believe, that there is some trick or treating options. You could take in a hay ride. WDW has also stepped up their activities at the pool of the resort so there maybe some party type options right at your resort.

Upvote 0

Mamaof2QTs

Thank you everyone that posted alternative options for Halloween night. I want to make it memorable, but our 2-year-old didn't do well when we went in May with lots of flashing lights and sounds. Even watching fireworks from the Wilderness Lodge upset her. I hate to deprive my 3 year-old though. Fun but not over the top ideas are appreciated.

Upvote 0

MattyDrums

How many tickets are you looking for? I have tickets for the 31st and 2 of my friends flaked out on the entire trip. I'm not looking to sell them for outrageous prices. BUT, I bought them over the phone from Disney so I don't even know the process of getting hard copy tickets to sell. It may be just be attached to my reservation. Does anyone know how this works?

Thanks!

Upvote 0

HolleBolleGijs

How many tickets are you looking for? I have tickets for the 31st and 2 of my friends flaked out on the entire trip. I'm not looking to sell them for outrageous prices. BUT, I bought them over the phone from Disney so I don't even know the process of getting hard copy tickets to sell. It may be just be attached to my reservation. Does anyone know how this works?

Thanks!

You should be able to transfer the tickets online, as long as you are linked with the people you want to transfer to.

Upvote 0

TSeve67

Original Poster

Thanks!
I am looking for 6 more...so anything would be great! I'm not sure how to transfer them, but if you don't want to do the legwork to find out, I would be willing to! :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TSeve67

Original Poster
I am looking for 6 more...so anything would be great! I'm not sure how to transfer them, but if you don't want to do the legwork to find out, I would be willing to! :)[/QUOTEuld ]
Ok, great news, I have all but 3 tickets!! Any help would be greatly appreciate! Thanks in advance to everyone who has been kind enough to offer some advice/help!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom