Mickey's Nose Shake

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
you guys want a straight answer, I'll give you the straight answer.

Depeding on 2 variables, #1 being the performer, #2 being which specific Mickey costume head is used, it is done by the performer biting down on the nose from the inside of the costume to cause it to do this. The entire head is hollow, rather than solid, and the flesh-tone areas are very flexible, so it allows for this to occur.

There, you got your answer.

WDWKat26

mkt said:

Depeding on 2 variables, #1 being the performer, #2 being which specific Mickey costume head is used, it is done by the performer biting down on the nose from the inside of the costume to cause it to do this. The entire head is hollow, rather than solid, and the flesh-tone areas are very flexible, so it allows for this to occur.

FYI, I already PM'd the answer to the original poster. And, Rob, they don't "Bite" on the area, their chin sits on top of the area and all they have to do is open their mouth to make it move.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
I knew it was something like that... It's been a while since I've had anything to do with WDE, so I was a bit rusty

wiscraknmeerkat

WDWKat26 said:
Uh, no one is going to tell you the truth because it's called: DISNEY MAGIC. Plus, remember? There are managers that monitor this board, how about preserving just a little bit of the magic, huh?

Way to perserve the magic!

CoffeeJedi

wiscraknmeerkat said:

in the IMAGINEERING section? come on, i know people have problems with "ruining the magic" in the general forum (which i still think is stupid) but the IMAGINEERING SECTION, in a subsection called, ahem HOW DO THEY DO THAT?

please! this section is designed for this kind of question, if you don't like it, don't read it

wiscraknmeerkat

I do not mind the thread, my logic was just that the person I quoted always states things like "preserve the magic" and "managers moniter this site", so it confused me when the person just blurts out how it is done after a couple of post earlier says that it shouldn't be said how.

CoffeeJedi

wiscraknmeerkat said:
I do not mind the thread, my logic was just that the person I quoted always states things like "preserve the magic" and "managers moniter this site", so it confused me when the person just blurts out how it is done after a couple of post earlier says that it shouldn't be said how.
aaaaaah, you were making fun of him for- ah, ok, nevermind.
sorry, i was just so frustrated at people in that other thread up in "general" that i wasn't thinking straight... sorry 'bout that

drew81

wiscraknmeerkat said:

Kat is my friend and I think that your comment about her was ignorant.

She already said that she WAS trying to preserve the magic. She wasn't the one that posted the info about it on here, anyways.

Connor002

Stop arguing! Is Mickey's nose really worth starting an argument? (well, maybe for us it is... but...)

Thank you for telling us, I don't think anyone wants to ruin the magic, we're just curious about how things work, which is one reason why these boards exsist, to share information with those who want it.

WDWKat26

wiscraknmeerkat said:

I have preserved the Magic, Rob was the original poster and I just corrected him. Also, I PRIVATE MESSAGED the answer to the original poster who was curious as to not post it on the forum.

Next time think before you speak.

The_CEO

drew smith said:
Kat is my friend and I think that your comment about her was ignorant.

She already said that she WAS trying to preserve the magic. She wasn't the one that posted the info about it on here, anyways.

No reason to freak out.

Thanks for the answer MKT.

WDWKat26 said:
I have preserved the Magic, Rob was the original poster and I just corrected him. Also, I PRIVATE MESSAGED the answer to the original poster who was curious as to not post it on the forum.

Next time think before you speak.

But if your so into preserving the MAGIC then why would you come here and correct the way another poster was giving away the MAGIC?? Because you are the 1st one on here pretty often stating that managers etc.. are on here reading all of these posts.

Why not PM the poster the corrected information instead? as you did for the original poster Rob?

MrNonacho

Premium Member
UltimtMickeyFan said:
But if your so into preserving the MAGIC then why would you come here and correct the way another poster was giving away the MAGIC?? Because you are the 1st one on here pretty often stating that managers etc.. are on here reading all of these posts.

Why not PM the poster the corrected information instead? as you did for the original poster Rob?

Who cares?

robynchic

mkt said:

Correction: they do NOT bite down. How would you like to have some nasty plastic like stuff that's probably had tens, if not hundreds of other "friends" wearing it? What if they sneezed in it? Ewwwww...

WDWKat26

robynchic said:
Correction: they do NOT bite down. How would you like to have some nasty plastic like stuff that's probably had tens, if not hundreds of other "friends" wearing it? What if they sneezed in it? Ewwwww...

Yeah, I already said earlier in the post that the person does not bite down. Then I got biotched out for it for ruining the magic. Don't forget though the heads are sprayed out after every use. So ieww if you were chewing on Alcohol or Sterbac :hurl:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom