Mickey's Horse

mickeyfan

Original Poster
On a trip to Disney World, we were having a trivia discussion with one of your bus drivers. He asked if we knew the name of Mickey's horse? He said that Mickey had a horse in some of the earlier cartoons. I haven't been able to find this information anywhere. Does anyone know the answer to this or was the driver just pulling my leg? :confused: :confused:

dopey

horace horsecollar had supporting roles in early mickey cartoons. but i don't believe he was mickey's horse in the way that trigger belonged to roy rogers.

i'm pretty sure that mickey's second film after plane crazy was the gallopin' gaucho, which was inspired by the 1927 film, the gaucho, starring douglas fairbanks sr. i don't know whether mickey had a horse in this film, but i do know he had a drunk ostrich.

Bookworm500

On a trip to Disney World, we were having a trivia discussion with one of your bus drivers. He asked if we knew the name of Mickey's horse? He said that Mickey had a horse in some of the earlier cartoons. I haven't been able to find this information anywhere. Does anyone know the answer to this or was the driver just pulling my leg? :confused: :confused:
I think he was pulling your leg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom