Mickey's BBQ Category 1 on dining plan

carriebeth

Original Poster
Any been here lately or booked it lately? I was surprised this a.m. then I went to book category 1 on the dining plan and it asked for a credit card only online...no dining plan option. Called later and when the cast member tried to book it for me, they ran into the same problem and said you must no longer be able to do category 1 on a dining plan. Category 2 does work on dining plan. Anyone else ran into this? Just want to make sure its not a booking bug right now and I end up missing out on Category 1 when I could have gotten it.

nickys

Premium Member
Any been here lately or booked it lately? I was surprised this a.m. then I went to book category 1 on the dining plan and it asked for a credit card only online...no dining plan option. Called later and when the cast member tried to book it for me, they ran into the same problem and said you must no longer be able to do category 1 on a dining plan. Category 2 does work on dining plan. Anyone else ran into this? Just want to make sure its not a booking bug right now and I end up missing out on Category 1 when I could have gotten it.

Just checked the official site. It says that those wanting to use the dining plan must book category 2 or 3.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Hoop Dee Doo does this already but allows you at least at the 8:30pm show to do Catagory 1. Just pay MBYBC out of pocket if you want Cat. 1. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom