Mickey Mouse flag in front of magic kingdom

Cmdr_Crimson

Does anyone have a picture or know where to buy the white Mickey Mouse flag in front of the magic kingdom?

You mean the flag that normally waves in the train station area..They do not sell these....
tumblr_meg6cp7ET31rr0tx7.jpg

Last edited:

Geppetto

Original Poster
Yes, I saw this but I thought it was a white flag. I was either on the train or monorail looking out. I remember thinking this is not a newer mickey or newer flag. Is there any significance?

Cmdr_Crimson

Yes, I saw this but I thought it was a white flag. I was either on the train or monorail looking out. I remember thinking this is not a newer mickey or newer flag. Is there any significance?

I do believe the one in MK is Blue right now..That picture was of the DL one..

However the only other two flags that are white are these...I honestly don't recall seeing another one..
3134072717_f77141be4b.jpg
3469080233_2ca69b3a80.jpg

Last edited:

Geppetto

Original Poster
I do believe the one in MK is Blue right now..That picture was of the DL one..

However the only other two flags that are white are these...I honestly don't recall seeing another one..
3134072717_f77141be4b.jpg
3469080233_2ca69b3a80.jpg

EDIT: There is this other one I found on Google..Not sure if it's DL/WDW or International..
f%C3%B6retagsflagga.jpg
Do you have a picture of the blue flag????

_caleb

I actually have this flag. Got it in the summer of 1982 as MK was preparing for Tencennial. Watched decorating take it down and put it in a trash can. Did the same with the other one. That's the one with the D and World symbol. It is my most treasured WDW item.
Awesome!

Cmdr_Crimson

I actually have this flag. Got it in the summer of 1982 as MK was preparing for Tencennial. Watched decorating take it down and put it in a trash can. Did the same with the other one. That's the one with the D and World symbol. It is my most treasured WDW item.

They just.....Threw it away? Seems a bit odd...How did you get away from that?

Superman68

Hi Guys,
I rarely post, but being from Missouri you can find the flag here too at the elementary school in Marceline.
I'm not sure if it flys at any of the other parks besides Disneyland and Magic Kingdom.

IMG_2611.JPG
School children from Walt Disney Elementary School raise the Mickey banner in front of the school. The flag was a gift from Walt Disney and featured colors and a design which only flew over the school and Walt's personal apartment. This is the only place outside of Disneyland authorized to fly this flag.

Jamie77

Talk about great timing!

brb1006

They could at kept one of them and put them at the Walt Disney Family Museum.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom