Mickey Mouse Antique Collection for Sale

Briee

Original Poster
I have everything from stuffed dolls from 1960's to serving trays. Everything is Walt Disney Productions. I have watches, lots of clocks, books from 30's to 70's, tin lamp, tin trash cans, a stop watch, old mickey mouse club books and hats, old 1934 over 3 feet tall christmas disney card signed (Do not know who signed). Lots of old 40 and 25 cent comics, board games, lots of glasses and cups, huge bean bag, two record players one arm is off in the red record player, 1930s and 1940s pull string toys, pluto and pinocchio Walt Disney Productions stuff dolls and lil figures. Height chart is in good condition. Mickey mouse and donald duck pull string and donald duck Walt Disney Production items. Mickey mouse and Donald duck pencil sharpener and stationary. Over 30 records Walt Disney Productions. Mickey and minnie mouse glass figures from japan. Lots of coin banks. Sun rubber toys. Micley Mouse doctor office in box. Bike bell ringer from germany and other clocks from Germany. Old mickey mouse pin from when it first came out. Mickey mouse cassete recorder and two wall clocks. Lots of old toys as in top spinners. Old phone. Old calculators. Mostly everything is in great condition. Everything is made by korea, japan, germany, italy, taiwan etc. Me and my husband spent much time on this collection. We will not let this go in pieces. We want to sell the whole collection. We are asking for 4000 or OBO but will not sell this cheap for the fact of volume i have. Serious inquiries only plz call 912-318-4370 for any questions.. Im from Jesup, GA

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom