Mickey Meet and Greets

fireworkz

Original Poster
Hi! We're taking our three year old to WDW soon and she's bonkers about Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. I know about the Tent in Toontown Fair being one location for a Mickey meet and greet in MK, but are there any others in MK? Also where are the current ones in the other parks? Also anyone have any idea of the hours for any of them, including the one in Toontown Fair. Much Thanks!

joanna71985

Hi! We're taking our three year old to WDW soon and she's bonkers about Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. I know about the Tent in Toontown Fair being one location for a Mickey meet and greet in MK, but are there any others in MK? Also where are the current ones in the other parks? Also anyone have any idea of the hours for any of them, including the one in Toontown Fair. Much Thanks!

The only place Mickey meets in the MK, is at Toontown.

He also meets at:
AK in Camp Minnie-Mickey (safari outfit)
Epcot in Character Spot
MGM at the Hat

Hours can be found here:
http://pages.prodigy.net/stevesoares/

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
If you have a Disney Visa credit card he is usually in the private meet and greet in Innoventions.

fireworkz

Original Poster
Thanks all - gave me a few I didn't know about. The plan was to head to Toontown as soon as we arrived in MK, but I have a feeling my daughter will ask for another visit at some other point during in the trip! :lol: So this helps me out a lot.

MinnieMee

If it is not an early magic hour day and you get to the MK for park opening Mickey is always there. Afterwards there is a Meet and Greet with him in the Town Square just through the station at the top of main street. he is basically the first thing you see on the way in. Only at park opening mind!

But would recommend the park opening ceremony for any kid. Its fantastic!

DizneyPryncess

You may want to check out character dining too - as Mickey is at a lot of them, and he will interact with each table & take pictures which is really nice.

Some to think about: Chef Mickey's at Contemporary, Garden Grille at Epcot, Liberty Tree Tavern at MK and I think Ohana Breakfast at Polynesian- I have met Mickey at a few of these, and I'm sure there are plenty of others he attends :).

joanna71985

You may want to check out character dining too - as Mickey is at a lot of them, and he will interact with each table & take pictures which is really nice.

Some to think about: Chef Mickey's at Contemporary, Garden Grille at Epcot, Liberty Tree Tavern at MK and I think Ohana Breakfast at Polynesian- I have met Mickey at a few of these, and I'm sure there are plenty of others he attends :).

Mickey is not at LTT.:)

However, he can be found at CM, GG, and Ohana's (just like you mentioned). He also is at the Backyard BBQ.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom