Mickey lit up purple??

Disfan227

Original Poster
Hi all!

Apologies if this has been posted before, I searched and couldn't find anything! Past few days of our trip when I enter the parks at the turnstiles, instead of lighting up blue (retry) or green (ok) Mickey lights up purple for a second before green. I looked around and it's not happening to anyone else I can see and each time, the CMs perk up and will go "ohh!" And check the screens/tablets with them. They seem generally interested and every time I ask what it means they just smile and say "you must be magical" or something to that effect.
I'm a DVC member and an annual pass holder so I'm not sure if it's tied to that- once a CM told me welcome home after it happened so it might be that but also they could see dvc on their screen I'm sure. Very curious what it means!

Ag11gani

Hi all!

Apologies if this has been posted before, I searched and couldn't find anything! Past few days of our trip when I enter the parks at the turnstiles, instead of lighting up blue (retry) or green (ok) Mickey lights up purple for a second before green. I looked around and it's not happening to anyone else I can see and each time, the CMs perk up and will go "ohh!" And check the screens/tablets with them. They seem generally interested and every time I ask what it means they just smile and say "you must be magical" or something to that effect.
I'm a DVC member and an annual pass holder so I'm not sure if it's tied to that- once a CM told me welcome home after it happened so it might be that but also they could see dvc on their screen I'm sure. Very curious what it means!

Its because you're DVC, they started doing it not that long ago. Same goes for the welcome home bit too.

Cmdr_Crimson

Hi all!

It does this for anyone who's wondering....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom