Mickey Icon Mystery Charm Keeper Pin

jessfriends

Original Poster
Is anyone trying to collect these charms for the Charm Keeper Pin? I have several extras and I only need one more to complete my set (Minnie's Bow, 3rd charm in the first column on the picture). I would be happy to trade with anyone who is trying to finish their set! PM me if you are interested.

400005880483.jpg

http://eventservices.disney.go.com/pintrading/pin?id=61253

My extras:

Black Mickey
Blue Mickey
USA Mickey
Rainbow Mickey
Donald's Hat
Mickey Glove
Mickey's Sorcerer Hat
Star
Music Note (x3)

jessfriends

Original Poster
Have you thought about selling your extras?

Yes, I am trying to sell one now. I wanted to trade to finish my set and then sell but no one seems to be interested in them. I need one more and I don't want to keep buying sets to get it if no one is interested in buying them.

Rosa Borrayo

I am sorry to hear you are not having any luck. Maybe someone hasn't received multiples of that piece. How much are you selling your spare ones for?

Rosa Borrayo

Hi Jessica,

By any chance, in your search did you come across anyone that might have extras of the following charms:

Pluto's Bone
E-Ticket
Blue or Purple Castle
Crown
Mickey Mouse Ears

Still searching....
Rosa

Rosa Borrayo

Is anyone trying to collect these charms for the Charm Keeper Pin? I have several extras and I only need one more to complete my set (Minnie's Bow, 3rd charm in the first column on the picture). I would be happy to trade with anyone who is trying to finish their set! PM me if you are interested.

400005880483.jpg

http://eventservices.disney.go.com/pintrading/pin?id=61253

My extras:

Black Mickey
Blue Mickey
USA Mickey
Rainbow Mickey
Donald's Hat
Mickey Glove
Mickey's Sorcerer Hat
Star
Music Note (x3)

Hi Jessica,

Do you still have extras? Did you ever find someone else to trade with.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom