michael jackson at disneyland paris - june 2006

LoriMistress

aion said:
for f*cks sake.. i dont get why people can be so rude about him.. people who are rude about him are THICK because theyre so dumb that they believe everything the tabloids says.. its so pathetic.. its like youre brainwashed.. its naive and sad that everything you read, you believe. you dont even know anything about the guy.. the only truth the tabloids has written about michael is that he was proven INNOCENT.. so why are some of you so convinced hes guilty? youre wrong in the head for thinking he'd do anything innapproriate. anyway, more than a year later youre still making jokes about the trial.. you think its that funny that a man got accused of something he was completely innocent of, and seeing him getting so ill.. you think thats funny? thats disgusting if you think its funny. you obviously think its some sort of soap opera. michael has feelings.. would you like to be accused of something like that when your completely innocent? i dont think so, so think before you say all this ____*t about him. hes an amazing, lovely man. as he once said "many people have opinions about me.. they havent even met me, they dont even know me".. if you took the time to research about him, watch his interviews, go to see him etc etc, you'd see he's a lovely person; the stuff the press writes is compete BULLSH*T.

anyways, im not the only one who thinks this :)

i love you michael, and ill always be here for you. thank you for everything, and thank you for being you, you're amazing. :eek:
I think tee-shirthell.com said it best when they wrote: Michael Jackson didn't molest those kids...he made love to them.

LoriMistress

Ringo8n24 said:
BTW, they could not pay me enough to have to hold that umbrella over him the whole time. That would be so annoying that I could not enjoy the park myself.
That's not a WDW employee that's holding the umbrella...that's one of his employees. And it doesn't matter how much money he would pay you...he doesn't have any money!!!! :lol:

aion said:
for f*cks sake.. i dont get why people can be so rude about him..

would you like to be accused of something like that when your completely innocent?

And you know he's "completely innocent" because? Some of society's most normal people can be the ones with the most problems. My personal belief is that MJ was raised so poorly and forced to grow so rapidly, his brain decided that it needed it's turn to have a childhood. Perhaps he did touch the children, but without malicious intent. Maybe he didn't really think about it as an improper action and thought nothing of it.

in any case, you'll notice my theories are all disclaimed with "Maybe's", perhaps you should throw a few into yours as well?

maxime29

Premium Member
1. This should be in the Disneyland Paris forum, not the WDW forum.

2. Who did Jackson sell the beatles catalogue to? I was not aware he did this, let alone know that there is proof of it.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Michael Jackson can be criticised for being crap for the last 20 odd years.

So the positives coming out of the trial is that it kept him from recording any more pants toons

IMHO of course.

NobodyBaby

jvrabel said:
I feel bad for his poor kids always having to wear masks everywhere. How can they see out of those things anyway?

i agree... don't get me wrong... i grew up listening to michael jackson and love his music

that mask stuff he makes his children wear is a bit weird... i wonder what he tells them about wearing it

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom