michael jackson at disneyland paris - june 2006

metscool

Hey. Did anyone notice that there was no kids around him or anyone that was asking for his autograph. When everyone saw him there they musted of ran for the exits.

aion

Original Poster
for f*cks sake.. i dont get why people can be so rude about him.. people who are rude about him are THICK because theyre so dumb that they believe everything the tabloids says.. its so pathetic.. its like youre brainwashed.. its naive and sad that everything you read, you believe. you dont even know anything about the guy.. the only truth the tabloids has written about michael is that he was proven INNOCENT.. so why are some of you so convinced hes guilty? youre wrong in the head for thinking he'd do anything innapproriate. anyway, more than a year later youre still making jokes about the trial.. you think its that funny that a man got accused of something he was completely innocent of, and seeing him getting so ill.. you think thats funny? thats disgusting if you think its funny. you obviously think its some sort of soap opera. michael has feelings.. would you like to be accused of something like that when your completely innocent? i dont think so, so think before you say all this ____*t about him. hes an amazing, lovely man. as he once said "many people have opinions about me.. they havent even met me, they dont even know me".. if you took the time to research about him, watch his interviews, go to see him etc etc, you'd see he's a lovely person; the stuff the press writes is compete BULLSH*T.

anyways, im not the only one who thinks this :)

i love you michael, and ill always be here for you. thank you for everything, and thank you for being you, you're amazing. :eek:

imagineer boy

aion said:
for f*cks sake.. i dont get why people can be so rude about him.. people who are rude about him are THICK because theyre so dumb that they believe everything the tabloids says.. its so pathetic.. its like youre brainwashed.. its naive and sad that everything you read, you believe. you dont even know anything about the guy.. the only truth the tabloids has written about michael is that he was proven INNOCENT.. so why are some of you so convinced hes guilty? youre wrong in the head for thinking he'd do anything innapproriate. anyway, more than a year later youre still making jokes about the trial.. you think its that funny that a man got accused of something he was completely innocent of, and seeing him getting so ill.. you think thats funny? thats disgusting if you think its funny. you obviously think its some sort of soap opera. michael has feelings.. would you like to be accused of something like that when your completely innocent? i dont think so, so think before you say all this ____*t about him. hes an amazing, lovely man. as he once said "many people have opinions about me.. they havent even met me, they dont even know me".. if you took the time to research about him, watch his interviews, go to see him etc etc, you'd see he's a lovely person; the stuff the press writes is compete BULLSH*T.

i love you michael, and ill always be here for you. thank you for everything, and thank you for being you, you're amazing. :eek:

*ahem*

Well then, you'll LOVE this:

http://www.flashplayer.com/animation/jackointerview2.html

:lookaroun

Walt1967

aion said:

OK let's look at just a few of the facts that prove Michael is a nut job....

# 1 He makes his children wear masks like they are criminals or are deformed in some sort of way. I know....people are going to say it is because he does not want publicity drawn to them. STOP PUTTING MASKS ON THEM and most people wouldn't give them a second look ! Funny...none of his children look bi-racial and Michael was certainly darker in his early years.
# 2 He paid a kid over $ 14 mil to keep his mouth shut about their little rendezvous at "Neverland."
# 3 He stabbed Paul McCartney in the back by buying the Beatles catalog from under him after he and Paul discussed McCartney's endeavor to buy them during the filming of the video for " Say Say Say." With a friend like that who needs enemies ! :hurl:

disneyracefan

its a waste of time to even talk about such a sick man on a web site thats about a happy place in florida some people need to get a life and just wait for him to burn in hell for what he has done to kids!!!!

Tim G

disneyracefan said:
its a waste of time to even talk about such a sick man on a web site thats about a happy place in florida some people need to get a life and just wait for him to burn in hell for what he has done to kids!!!!
IMO he thinks it's a happy place as well... :lookaroun :D

MKCrazy

Personally I think Michael Jackson should not be criticized anymore because the trail is over. The new trails are probably just sueing because somebody else tried and couldnt get anything. You have to give the man props for being such a huge influence on todays artist. Can we please just get over the things that were from the past that were bad and think about what a big influence he was?

WDWScottieBoy

aion, who are you to say that everything is so true and he is innocent? He has no more money, and I'm sure it didn't take much to pay off what he had done either. Look at OJ and all the other celebrities that got off easy.

Did MJ pay you something to be so "he is a perfect guy and I love him" at all? Did you have some trips to the neverland ranch before?

I think it's rediculous that he makes his kids wear a mask, all that's doing is drawing more attention to them. And the umbrella? Come on, it didn't even look sunny at all. I say bring him to FL and let the plastic melt on his face! :D

Debbie

aion said:

My,my, what a potty mouth. This forum has no place for language or the substitutions for insinuated, gutter language.
As a survivor of child molestation; all I can offer here is, Ray Charles could have seen what went on there. I hope you never have to deal with such a violation as you are probably not strong enough to cope with it.

Michael Jackson showed what a musical genius he was with Off the Wall, and Thriller. But he also began to display an unstableness about him. I'd love to read his psychological profile and how he may have done on an MMPI.

No cookies or Mickey Ice Cream bars for you------you need to chill.

Ringo8n24

aion said:
its so pathetic.. its like youre brainwashed.. its naive and sad that everything you read, you believe. you dont even know anything about the guy.. the only truth the tabloids has written about michael is that he was proven INNOCENT.. so why are some of you so convinced hes guilty?

And who is brainwashed? I was not going to respond, but your language was uncalled for and "inappropriate". Nobody here, not us or you, knows the truth as to the man being innocent or guilty. Unless you are a family member of his or a close personal friend or even you are Michael himself, then you are only speculating as well as us on his innocence based on what you have read or saw on tv.

maggiegrace1

aion said:

Not trying to be rude..well maybe I am...
I have been reading through your posts and you are a very angry and bitter and foul speaking person.

All you do is argue with everyone about everything.

I think that you need to calm down a little and think before you type.

If you disagree with someone then thats fine...but at least have the decency to speak like a civil person.
There is no need to use the language and the tone that you use.

Believe me ..
I have learned that the tone in which your posts come across are very important and speak volumes.:)

Tim G

MKCrazy said:
Personally I think Michael Jackson should not be criticized anymore because the trail is over. The new trails are probably just sueing because somebody else tried and couldnt get anything. You have to give the man props for being such a huge influence on todays artist. Can we please just get over the things that were from the past that were bad and think about what a big influence he was?
You're right... but most of us are just kidding... :D

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
MKCrazy said:
You have to give the man props for being such a huge influence on todays artist.
Uhm, maybe, but you have to take away those props because of the way he treats kids, both his, and other peoples....

1disneydood

He has some great music. I mean GREAT music. But innocent or NOT he still peaks over the top of my weirdness scale and that's pretty bad. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom