michael jackson at disneyland paris - june 2006

aion

Original Poster
hey, just wondering.. who saw michael when he was at disneyland paris in june? :sohappy:

has anyone got any pics of him there? :D i found a couple on the net..

:eek:

168993255_09523c072b.jpg

mikeindisneylandparisjuin20068.jpg

SirNim

I heard children were queuing up in line for his autograph... They'd never heard his music, of course... They thought he was a character... :lookaroun

LoriMistress

tink81 said:
MJ is FAR from poor, he owns the rights to most of the Beatles songs.
Correction. He sold is Beatles colletion to pay off his laywer fees from his latest trial. And now he has three more lawsuits under way.

Teenchy

He has an umbrella I assume for the sun and the heat...but he still makes his children wear a mask??

And maybe he doesnt have that much $$ left...because back in the good old days he could have probably paid enough $$ to shut down the park for his kids for a couple of hours.

Ringo8n24

I am sure it was comped in exchange for the free publicity. :rolleyes: You know how popular he still in is Europe. But, another thing...as he has so many money issues over here, his money is worth even less over there with the value of the dollar decreasing. Right?

BTW, they could not pay me enough to have to hold that umbrella over him the whole time. That would be so annoying that I could not enjoy the park myself.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Teenchy said:
He has an umbrella I assume for the sun and the heat...but he still makes his children wear a mask??

And maybe he doesnt have that much $$ left...because back in the good old days he could have probably paid enough $$ to shut down the park for his kids for a couple of hours.
He's got money. How would he pay someone to carry an umbrella around for him.

"Oh, umbrella boy, could you fetch me some milk?":rolleyes:

Ringo8n24

hakunamatata said:

Then again maybe not. He could be on IOU's like the rest of his staff was saying.:lookaroun

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
hakunamatata said:

i could shut this thread down faster then MJ could say "Hee-Hee" with a bounce comment from this.... but im waiting on some freak on these boards to be "that MJ supporter" with one of those posters in the background proclaiming his innocents

:rolleyes:

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
jmaxwell007 said:
i could shut this thread down faster then MJ could say "Hee-Hee" with a bounce comment from this.... but im waiting on some freak on these boards to be "that MJ supporter" with one of those posters in the background proclaiming his innocents

:rolleyes:
:lol:

coasterridr

He must have money problems, the umbrella has IBM on it, maybe they are paying him for the advertising or he has to use the free umbrella instead of buying one?

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
coasterridr said:
He must have money problems, the umbrella has IBM on it, maybe they are paying him for the advertising or he has to use the free umbrella instead of buying one?
Or it could stand for "Individual Below Messed-up".

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom