MEW's Dream Disney Resort - The Final Chapter - Winner of a Lemon Tree Award, Sponsored by Applebees

MANEATINGWREATH

Original Poster
So, I'm struggling quite a bit to create a website as nice looking and as interactive as @spacemt354's... So, we're going back a step. I'll be sharing this project in a Google Doc. Chances are, I'll create a new presentation thread when the time comes, given how much the final product differs from what has been posted here. I will then post individual updates and such as time goes on. This project has already been around for an entire year (almost), and I'm sure it will be around for another. :p

spacemt354

Chili's
So, I'm struggling quite a bit to create a website as nice looking and as interactive as @spacemt354's... So, we're going back a step. I'll be sharing this project in a Google Doc. Chances are, I'll create a new presentation thread when the time comes, given how much the final product differs from what has been posted here. I will then post individual updates and such as time goes on. This project has already been around for an entire year (almost), and I'm sure it will be around for another. :p
If you'd like I wouldnt mond setting up the site for you and/or posting how I do it :)

I love the design and wouldnt mind sharing!

MANEATINGWREATH

Original Poster
If you'd like I wouldnt mond setting up the site for you and/or posting how I do it :)

I love the design and wouldnt mind sharing!

Hmm... You do drive a hard bargain. :p I'll finish the piece on a Google Doc and we'll figure it out from there! To be fair, the Google Doc is pretty and color-coded, but of course, the website would be a step-up as well. We will stay in touch on this. :D

MANEATINGWREATH

Original Poster
Would anyone be able to tell me how to create a music loop? I'd like to create a YouTube video that matches audio with what point in the project you'd be reading. I obviously can't have links to YouTube videos in the middle of a Google Doc that would actually open into something. :p

MANEATINGWREATH

Original Poster
Update! This project still exists. If my personal and professional life wasn't so busy, this would have been done a long time ago. However, I'm working hard to perfect and detail everything. EVERYTHING. This is a project that has truly been in a year in the making, and I cannot wait to finally "finish" it, hopefully sooner rather than later.

I plan on releasing the completed Google Doc in a new thread when the time has come. I would like to give a release date, but this project has been delayed so many times as it is, I don't want to commit to that just yet. Stay tuned, keep your eyes open, and before you know it, you'll be visiting the world's largest Magic Kingdom in the best possible version of the long-awaited Final Draft.

IAmNotAHufflepuff

Update! This project still exists. If my personal and professional life wasn't so busy, this would have been done a long time ago. However, I'm working hard to perfect and detail everything. EVERYTHING. This is a project that has truly been in a year in the making, and I cannot wait to finally "finish" it, hopefully sooner rather than later.

I plan on releasing the completed Google Doc in a new thread when the time has come. I would like to give a release date, but this project has been delayed so many times as it is, I don't want to commit to that just yet. Stay tuned, keep your eyes open, and before you know it, you'll be visiting the world's largest Magic Kingdom in the best possible version of the long-awaited Final Draft.
upload_2017-3-24_20-21-16.png

MANEATINGWREATH

Original Poster
Considering the last post in this thread was made on March 25th of this year (nearing three months ago), I think it's safe to assume that this project is on a long-term hiatus for the time being. As if it hasn't been on one already...

Nonetheless, a lot has changed over the course of three months, and, curiously, I have made the decision to split the monster-park into two separate gates. Having a 1,500 acre park is growing more and more tedious as I move along in the design phase. Even so, I have too many good ideas to not allow the place to spill over into a second gate. This all said, a new thread will be posted sometime within the coming two years that starts this project almost from scratch. Think of this the same way you would think of an actual Disney construction project - time consuming but well worth the wait. Two parks, one shopping district, three hotels. Endless magic.

My initial hopes to release the park were shattered when life became complex as of late. Essentially, I'm working two jobs at the moment that are about thirty miles apart from each other by freeway, and thirty miles from my house... The next month will consist of me driving to and from anywhere and everywhere, so having time to design the resort is limited. If anything, I will be able to resume comprehensive work sometime in August or September.

Stay tuned, folks. I really am sorry that I haven't been more on top of this, but again, life happens. Being in your twenties is no walk in the park. :p I really can't wait to finally get this thing churned out... Hopefully sooner rather than later.

COMING SOON...?

MEW'S KINGDOM OF DREAMS

Featuring...

The Magic Kingdom

http://www./wp-content/uploads/2016/01/12660349_10153217097650981_1184437596_n-750x400.jpg

DisneySea

manyglacierpano.jpg

COMING TO A WDWMAGIC & GOOGLE DOC NEAR YOU, SOMETIME IN 2017 OR 2018...I hope...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom