Menu Recommendations

Mrs.Toad

Original Poster
I'm going in July and I would love some feedback especially if anyone has been to the parks recently.

I haven't been there in about three years and I made ADR's for my favorites. I would love to try new things but there are some menu favorites too.

Ok.... I made 4 ADR's and I'd love some dish reviews

50's - Dinner - How are the onion rings appetizer? Also, how is the steak and potato gratin and the fried chicken. Not sure about the steak but the fried chicken can sometimes get mixed reviews. Not sure what to order here.

Sci-Fi - Dinner - usually get the blt soup, but how are the onion rings? Also, I usually get a burger here. The steak, shrimp pasta, and Italian chicken sandwich also looks good. What do you think? Has anyone tried them?

Liberty Tree Tavern - ADR's for Lunch - How is the Tavern Fried Cheese? Should I go with the Clam Chowder or save it for Columbia? Also, what do you suggest as far as a burger here, chicken pasta, or the roast beef & swiss?

Le Cellier - Lunch - not too concerned here, the food gets rave reviews - My problem here is that every sandwich sounds awesome - any favorites? I am debating between the prime rib sandwich, chicken sandwich, or a burger.

Note: Cheese soup WILL be ordered...not even up for discussio here:sohappy:

Beccone

The o-rings at 50's Primetime are very good, everyone at our table enjoyed them. I had the meatloaf there, which was delicious, but my dh, ds and mil all had the fried chicken and raved about it. In fact we are going back this year just for the chicken.

lighteningqueen

50's the Pot Roast is wonderful
Sci fi I think the Angus Burgers are the best thing there to eat from most reviews. But quite pricey for Burgers. Cost 4 of us 98.00 for burgers and one turkey sandwich. Next time I go there it will be for Apps and Shake and forget the rest.
La Cell never eaten there but can have Cheese soup in our town for lots less.
Liberty not been there either.

These are our taste. We loved Tusker for Breakfast
Yak and Yeti is supposed to be really good so those are our choices this year

disneygirl1

50's - Dinner - How are the onion rings appetizer? Also, how is the steak and potato gratin and the fried chicken. Not sure about the steak but the fried chicken can sometimes get mixed reviews. Not sure what to order here. Onion rings are Awesome!! Not greasy at all... When I dine here, I usually get the pot roast. It is really good.

Sci-Fi - Dinner - usually get the blt soup, but how are the onion rings? Also, I usually get a burger here. The steak, shrimp pasta, and Italian chicken sandwich also looks good. What do you think? Has anyone tried them? Had the steak on my last visit in Dec. It was really good. It has a wine demi glaze that was different then what I am used to when I eat steak but good non the less.

Liberty Tree Tavern - ADR's for Lunch - How is the Tavern Fried Cheese? Should I go with the Clam Chowder or save it for Columbia? Also, what do you suggest as far as a burger here, chicken pasta, or the roast beef & swiss? Have never ate here sorry!

Le Cellier - Lunch - not too concerned here, the food gets rave reviews - My problem here is that every sandwich sounds awesome - any favorites? I am debating between the prime rib sandwich, chicken sandwich, or a burger. Have not ate here yet, but sooo looking forward to the opportunity in Sept.!!!

gatordoc

One thing I can tell you is that the burger at Le Cellier is absolutely fabulous. And although they're quite different, it's a toss-up between that one and Beaches and Cream for the best burger on property.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom