Menu changes at Sci Fi

ratherbeinwdw

Original Poster
We were disappointed with the new menu. Not only is the veggie burger gone but so is the Shepherd's Pie. The replacements were not good. They also got rid of the chicken sandwich and replaced it with a cold turkey sandwich. This change must have happened within the last week as we checked it last week.
What was annoying was the person seating us, the cm who was our server, and the chef all telling us how much better the new menu is. The first two before they even knew we were disappointed in the menu, and the chef as soon as he came to the table to help me find a replacement.
We are not hard to please, but removing all of are favorites was very disappointing. We will check all of our reservation choices day before, from now on. Lesson learned.

macefamily

Totally agree. Sci Fi was a must-do for our family for 15 years. Our last visit left several of us disappointed. My daughter got the blackened shrimp pasta and it was probably less than 8 oz on the plate. Three little shrimp. Looks like we'll be heading back to Mama Melrose's next trip.

JIMINYCR

They should be changing out and giving us new film clips instead of changing the menu. Thats more tired and ho-hum than the Shepherds Pie. At least they haven't done away with my Rueben and Oreo Cookie milk shake.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom