Memory Maker

kimrn87

Original Poster
We usually purchase memory maker prior to our trip but I am only going one day at MK this year and just want to get the one day memory maker. Can I download this from the app once I'm there? I am a little confused on how that works.

Jon81uk

As far as I know your photos appear in MDE regardless of whether you have Memory Maker or not. If you like the photos you can buy Memory Maker in the app after the first photo appears.

Witchy Chick

Is Memory Maker activated at time of purchase? Or once it's linked to your MDE account?

Now that marathon race pictures are included in PhotoPass, we are looking to purchase this for our April trip. I just don't want to buy it too early if it's only good for 30 days. Thanks!!

Rob562

Is Memory Maker activated at time of purchase? Or once it's linked to your MDE account?

Now that marathon race pictures are included in PhotoPass, we are looking to purchase this for our April trip. I just don't want to buy it too early if it's only good for 30 days. Thanks!!

Memory Maker's 30-day clock doesn't start until you download your first photo.

-Rob

prfctlyximprct

I booked my package through Disney but I did not add memory maker at that time. If I purchase now through the website will it link to my account? I tried to call but it was a 30 minute hold, so I listened to the music while I washed my dishes and it hung up on me. BAH! Disney!! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Rob562

I booked my package through Disney but I did not add memory maker at that time. If I purchase now through the website will it link to my account? I tried to call but it was a 30 minute hold, so I listened to the music while I washed my dishes and it hung up on me. BAH! Disney!! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Yes, it will. Unless you're booking some kind of package offer that includes it, Memory Maker is a separate purchase and is entirely separate from your hotel reservation. (You can be staying off-site and still purchase MM) Just link it to the same profile as your hotel reservation and your Bands will all be linked to it.

-Rob

Theresonly1

I am considering purchasing a MM for my upcoming trip. The way I understand it, any photo within 30 days can be added. I will be at resort for 5 days, then coming back following day for a party. A friend that I frequently travel with, so our accounts are linked, is going the next week for 2 days, since we both have permissions on MDE to view and purchase each others photopass photos, would his photos be a part Memory maker? We are thinking this could be a money saver all around if this is possible.

Rob562

I am considering purchasing a MM for my upcoming trip. The way I understand it, any photo within 30 days can be added. I will be at resort for 5 days, then coming back following day for a party. A friend that I frequently travel with, so our accounts are linked, is going the next week for 2 days, since we both have permissions on MDE to view and purchase each others photopass photos, would his photos be a part Memory maker? We are thinking this could be a money saver all around if this is possible.

The clock on photos and Memory Maker are separate.

Each individual photo expires 45 days after they were taken.

Memory Maker gives you 30 consecutive days to download photos. That clock starts running when you download your first photo. So as long as you wait until after your trip, you're all set.

-Rob

glvsav37

instead of making a new thread, can I piggy back this one?

we have the Gold AP and as with all APs MM comes with it. However, nothing in MDE is linked? I called a fairy Godmother at WDW and they said I don't have to do anything, b/c of the AP's MM is already linked.

OK, so what happens next? When I go to DL my photos, will it recognize me as an AP? Just don't want to come home afterward and realize that I didn't do something and now I'm charged for the downloads.

How does this work?

thanks

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No

we have the Gold AP and as with all APs MM comes with it. However, nothing in MDE is linked? I called a fairy Godmother at WDW and they said I don't have to do anything, b/c of the AP's MM is already linked.

OK, so what happens next? When I go to DL my photos, will it recognize me as an AP? Just don't want to come home afterward and realize that I didn't do something and now I'm charged for the downloads.

How does this work?

thanks
If your AP is linked to MDE, then your photos will show up and be available to download for free. From Disney's site:

Annual Passholder Disney PhotoPass Downloads
All your Disney PhotoPass photos are now included with your Disney Premier Passport, Disney Platinum Plus Pass, Disney Platinum Pass or Disney Gold Annual Pass.

To access your Disney PhotoPass downloads, please link your annual pass to your Disney account.

Passholders are able to download all eligible photos linked to your Disney account as many times as you like until they expire, in accord with the Disney PhotoPass Expiration Policy.

Rob562

How does this work?

thanks

You mentioned "DL"... Are you referring to Disneyland? Only the Premiere AP includes admission to Disneyland, not Gold or other levels of AP. I'm also not sure that Disneyland has PhotoPass, and even if they do I'd presume that the free AP photo downloads don't carry over from those parks to a WDW AP.

-Rob

Tuvalu

Premium Member
You mentioned "DL"... Are you referring to Disneyland? Only the Premiere AP includes admission to Disneyland, not Gold or other levels of AP. I'm also not sure that Disneyland has PhotoPass, and even if they do I'd presume that the free AP photo downloads don't carry over from those parks to a WDW AP.

-Rob
I think DL means "download".

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom