Memory maker

J2377

Original Poster
Is purchasing the menory maker feature worth it if you're only goung to 2 parks? First time going to Disney and I dont want to miss anything!
Thank you!

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Is purchasing the menory maker feature worth it if you're only goung to 2 parks? First time going to Disney and I dont want to miss anything!
Thank you!
Depends on how much you value those pictures.

If you are the sort who would shell out for attraction pictures (like Splash Mountain, Space Mountain and others), then it can quickly become a value. Also, if you are doing a lot of meet and greets, it also is a nice feature to have.

However, if you don't plan on doing those things, save the money and just ask the Photopass photographers to use your camera (they will) to take the shots you want.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Depends on how much you value those pictures.

If you are the sort who would shell out for attraction pictures (like Splash Mountain, Space Mountain and others), then it can quickly become a value. Also, if you are doing a lot of meet and greets, it also is a nice feature to have.

However, if you don't plan on doing those things, save the money and just ask the Photopass photographers to use your camera (they will) to take the shots you want.

Thanks for that tip on the Photopass photographers. I never knew that. Will certainly take advantage, but not to the point of annoyance, on our trip next week.

I found it useful, but mostly because I wanted to be in the pictures too. I'm always the photographer and never get in any of the shots. When I took my daughter on a surprise trip last weekend, I made sure to get memory maker. We had well over 200 pictures taken thanks to all the meet and greets and photopass spots. I took some of my own as well, but it really removed the stress of it.

Not to mention the lighting in the meet & greet areas is horrible. Seriously. The princess pavilion could use a complete overhaul of lighting.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom