Memory Maker worth it?

weird

We used MM and felt that it was worth it for our last trip. We had 8 people in total in our group, which consisted of us, nieces and nephew. We ended up having over 1,000 pictures from M&G's, ride videos and ride pictures.

jmillig

Memory Maker is an amazing product and if you know how to use it, it can really enhance the memories of your trip!

You must first take into account the length of your stay. If you purchase Memory Maker a MINIMUM of 3 days prior to your tip, you get a discount on the price. You MUST be sure to purchase it a minimum of 3 days prior because the discounted rate does not include photos taken within 3 days of purchase.

In terms of price, think of how much each photo is to purchase on its own. Essentially if you would purchase 5 or less photos, you can get away with not purchasing MM and just having the photopass photographers take photos with your own camera. However, if you want more than 5, the MM is a good choice. Especially if you are looking to go to meet and greets and if your family likes to take multiple photos.

The best way to maximize your memory maker photos is to plan ahead of time the order in which you will take your photos. This way you aren't there stumbling over who is getting their photo taken. So if you want a few with the family and than some with just parents, then just kids, then all the girls, all the boys, then individual ones, have this in mind when you go up. It will make everything smoother.

Cammie

Another thing to keep in mind is that Memory Maker is good for EVERYONE that you are connected to in your Family & Friends list. So, the larger group you have, the more economical Memory Maker will be. You don't all have to be together at the time, either!

Ali Mouse

I love it!!! I have purchased it 3 times. On our last trip we had a group of 13 and since everyone was linked we were able to get everyones ride pics, videos and magic shots in front of castle and tree! I love taking pictures myself but I loved the pics they took...all came out well. Last time we went for 7 days and had over 400 great shots and videos! At the end of every ride everyone in our party would scan their magic bans and we get everyones pic. Also the magic shots with the ghost at haunted mansion were great. The videos from 7DMT were awesome to share on Facebook to friends back home! When I get home I download all my photos to my laptop and make a photo book on shutter fly with all the pics -mine and the ones from memory maker-and I love it. If you are a picture person and and plan on keeping your memories in a photo book it is well worth it. I am the one that buys it each time for my whole group and I will continue to! I spent about $130.00 on it and divide that by 7 days that comes out to $18 a day for you to be able to have all of your ride photos, character interactions, videos and magic shots taken and preserved!! Well worth it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom