Memory Maker Question

NovaStarlight

I'm looking into planning a trip to Disney World next year for my daughters 5th birthday. I was looking over ticket pricing, and saw the Memory Maker add on, would you recommend adding that to the package?

Also we will be going with some others who have the annual passes so they have the memory maker already, would theirs work for us or do we need to get a separate one?

Rob562

To clarify the above response slightly... As long as one of your friends with an AP is linked to you (and anyone else in your party who wants their photos) as a friend, then the AP holder will be able to view and download your pics. (You won't be able to do it yourself)

As long as you have a friend with an AP (and Disney continues to offer the photo download benefit to AP holders), there's no need to buy MemoryMaker.

-Rob

Upvote 0

NovaStarlight

Original Poster
Okay, thank you so much. Would they need to link us online or is that something we can do at the park? Sorry for all the questions it will be my first time going as well as my daughters so I don't want to leave anything out.

Upvote 0

dreamfinder

Okay, thank you so much. Would they need to link us online or is that something we can do at the park? Sorry for all the questions it will be my first time going as well as my daughters so I don't want to leave anything out.

You would want to link in advance. It is something you can do by opening your MDE account and going to Family & Friends and adding a new one via their email.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom