Memory Maker Question

MadMax11

Original Poster
I bought Memory Maker last night, but have to pick it up at Will Call, as my trip is too soon for regular mail.

What exactly am I "picking up?" I assumed when I purchased it online I'd do so under my MDE account and that would get it done. But apparently there's another step. How does that work?

Weather_Lady

You don't have to pick anything up -- the "will call" reference is a vestige of the old system. You can call to confirm this with a CM if you want (I did when I purchased MM and got the same thing), but I was told that it was all added electronically to my MDE account and would be "on" our MagicBands (those of the people in my room) when I arrived, and it was.

Simply put, if it's linked to your MDE (shows up under My Reservations when you log in), you're all set.

MadMax11

Original Poster
You don't have to pick anything up -- the "will call" reference is a vestige of the old system. You can call to confirm this with a CM if you want (I did when I purchased MM and got the same thing), but I was told that it was all added electronically to my DME account and would be "on" our MagicBands (those of the people in my room) when I arrived, and it was.

Simply put, if it's linked to your DME (shows up under My Reservations when you log in), you're all set.

Interesting...it literally gave me the option to pay $15 more to have "it" shipped to me via FedEx. I just assumed it was a card with a serial number I'd have to "link" to my MDE account.

Weather_Lady

Interesting...it literally gave me the option to pay $15 more to have "it" shipped to me via FedEx. I just assumed it was a card with a serial number I'd have to "link" to my MDE account.

If it's already linked, meaning that it shows up on your MDE, then you're set. (Do check and make sure that it is - if not, there was a confirmation number you should have gotten when you purchased it online, which you can link). Still, if you'd rather hear it from the horse's mouth, just call the PhotoPass phone number (407-560-4300, M-Sat, 9-5). :)

MadMax11

Original Poster
If it's already linked, meaning that it shows up on your MDE, then you're set. (Do check and make sure that it is - if not, there was a confirmation number you should have gotten when you purchased it online, which you can link). Still, if you'd rather hear it from the horse's mouth, just call the PhotoPass phone number (407-560-4300, M-Sat, 9-5). :)

I got it..thank you!

Just checked MDE and it shows up below my FastPass+ reservations. :)

MadMax11

Original Poster
You don't have to pick anything up -- the "will call" reference is a vestige of the old system. You can call to confirm this with a CM if you want (I did when I purchased MM and got the same thing), but I was told that it was all added electronically to my MDE account and would be "on" our MagicBands (those of the people in my room) when I arrived, and it was.

Simply put, if it's linked to your MDE (shows up under My Reservations when you log in), you're all set.

One more question...you said it was on the magic bands of all the people on your reservation? Right now it seems like it's just assigned to one magic band. I'm travelling with a party of 9 for 4 nights at OKW...then that dwindles down to a party of 4 for 3 more nights at Yacht Club. Because I bought MM, does that mean everyone is going to be able to utilize it? Everyone in the entire reservation can have a picture taken, have their magic band swiped...and it shows up in my pictures, even if I'm not around for the picture at the time it was taken with my magic band?

Thanks again for your help!!

Weather_Lady

You might want to double-check with Disney since some of your party are coming and going, but I was told that if the rest of the party staying in my room was all listed (and their MagicBands linked) in my MDE, then everyone on my room reservation could access MemoryMaker and have the photos added to "my" (I say "my" because I was the person with the MemoryMaker "entitlement") MemoryMaker account. My DH did it several times (when going to M&Gs with my daughter at which I was not present) and the photos showed up as promised. Again, I'd double-check to make sure you have things set up correctly before you go so that everyone in your room can use their MagicBands to add photos to your MemoryMaker.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom